Cannonball vs. Monet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
2 Characters i both love. clappingI wish Monet will become a perment member always on scene. I think she's the real deal.

Havoc470
monet is awesome, i really like her character, and cannonball has some crazy power

who'd win, i think i go with cannonball, he's got some ownage tackles

radioboy121
I don't think Monet could withstand Cannonball's impact for the most part, but she does have some telepathic abilities that could play a factor. If he ever stops, he's also in trouble.

How about a Speedball vs. Cannonball matchup? I only remember Speedball from the first New Warriors comic.

Maelstrom
I think she can take his impact. It's his invulnerability that is his power. Anyhow you don't get to see Cannon go up aginst someone superstrong who is invulnerable and can fly.
She'd beat him if not for the fact that he could grab her and fly her into something that would wipe out her invuln.
He could take repeated blows from anyone, Glad. Thor, Hulk and it wouldn't faze him.
I guess Samuel takes her down.

radioboy121
Husk in one of her forms was able to knock around Monet. She should definitely feel the impact from Cannonball going at his relative flying speed. Monet is pretty durable, but not so much as many other characters. I believe she was vulnerable to Penance.

Mightyrain
Tough call. Cannonball took on Gladiator and beat him... The only damage Monet has realy taken was an explosion splitting her into her two seperate bodies (when she was the twins combined to make M). The main factor that may help M is her super intellect. "There is pecious little she doesn't know" and having access for years to the X-Men computer data base she has probably already read up on every member of the X-Men and there enemies... giving her a tactile advantage.

Havoc470
the same would go for sam

i think sam takes this one, one full on tackle from him would really give monet a hard time, a few more tackles would give him the win

Physically, Cannonball takes this. Havent seen Monet use her TP agressively in a fight in a while, but if she does she can probably neutralize him.

redhotrash
Cannonball gives her a kentucky style asswhooping.

the ninjak
gotta read Xfactor Monet was awesome in Gen X...Back in those days she would he killed Sam but I guess she is weaker now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.