What are you lebeled as in school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I hate being lebeled but at my school we are always are.By the way we dress or how popular someone is.
People at school lebel me as punk and my sister as a gothic.I am not even punk I dress punk but I am not punk.
So what about yu guys what are you lebeled as in school?JM mad

hh?
i diss everyone. happy

no expression

Phoenix Aska
I'm labeled as a skater/jock by the football/basketball/weight lifters....

mc pee pants
see, that would be like me walking around in public dressed as a cop while not being a real cop.

§pearhead
people don't label me on how I dress no expression so.....no

lil bitchiness
I used to be labeled as a goth/mosher/punk/weirdo - but i was quite popular cos i was so weird.

Bunch of my friends and myself spent every free moment in Art rooms at our school - being arty and stuff (wasting paint mostly)
By the end of the year everyone was coming down to the art rooms - sados.

SnakeEyes
Kind of a geek.... i am not one of those nerdy kids persay, but i do not fit into any REAL category.

Elektra_lover
Im labiled as the hottie

mc pee pants
reeee-heeeeeeee-heeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy?

hh?
naughty

Elektra_lover
roll eyes (sarcastic)

RaventheOnly
i was feared..... no expression shifty

Nazgulinthedark
i dont dont yet...i just started a new school..at my old school i was labeled "that weird smart kid that can draw good."

hh?
wink laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
stick out tongue

Sun Ce
Recently since i'm kinda starting college ive become labelled Goth, just because of the way i dress, so what i wear black cloths, but i'm not a goth, but then again all the other ppl in my class are townies and they think they own everything, its sad that ppl get labelled, because in fact i'm just very individual

Arsenal
I'm pretty big so I'm respected but I don't fit into any category.

Nazgulinthedark
like mc pee pants said..it'd be like i dressed up as a cop and walked around the city...ya know, that may just be why i might be called a cop...hmmmi wonder why, its not like i am a cop, i just dress like one, jeez, dont people knopw that! ugh!

mc pee pants
and to qoute jules...

exacta-mundo!!!

Drumdude1167
Im called Valkema, because thats who I am, I am my own style, and Valkema is my last name so no one else can be the Valkema STYLE

furryman
ok luv

Drumdude1167
from now on everyone can call me Valkema

LordKerrigor
im a Goth Genius cool

.:Space Opera:.
afro2 hippie!

vaya_the_elf
A Nerd/ goth

Silver Stardust
I was one of the geeks/nerds/social outcasts in high school.

I hated high school soooo much...

Kiyouhana
Evil cyco b*****/geek

shellie
i was labled as a nobody

D-Double
Many things....

Cool, geek, jock, smarty art, cutie, nobody, hippie, wierdo......

It was wierd. Everyone knew who I was, but I was kinda a mystery.

....So all these strange labels popped up.....I labeled most of them losers once they labeled me.

vaya_the_elf
Lables suck anyways

D-Double
....They're a stupid device to not have to think about how complex people are....

i'm labeled an "oreo" ...pisses me off

Imaginary
A cool geek...

vaya_the_elf
oreo's taste good though

Frosty Beverage
Im "the one n only"

Cute n sarcastic happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.