Robin Vs. Jubelee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
They're both fairly weak characters, but I'd have to go with Robin based on his agility.

Tron
Well, by his I guess you don't mean the last Robin, who was Spoiler. Tim Drake Robin isn't acually a weak character. He damn good at what he does, good enough that Batman trust him enough to be able to do things on his own.

Arsenal
I agree, Robin isn't weak at all. He would beat Jubilee with one hand tied behind his back.

uQifg2WV
What i mean is they're weaker than your average bear... which is oncommon for comicbook characters.

shaber
Can't Jubilee (if that's who you meant) synthesise bullets of plasma or something? That would be an edge...

FeceMan
I'm saying Jubilee takes this one. She can explode things smile.

asana
how in the hell is robin going to beat jubellee
she's a mutant for christ sake
she not a joker or riddler or some villian dat uses devices or gadgets
she has natural power
robin just a human yes he might be quicker than her
but to me dats it
jubelee has fought along side the x-men against powerful foes and hasnt been killed
i think if robin fought he might be in a wheelchair or in a graveyard while the x-men are looking for revenge for his death
jubelee beat robin may be close but she wins

Arsenal
No...Robin mops the floor with her.

asana
how explains it to me

Arsenal
Robin evades all of her weak little blasts then ties her up.

uQifg2WV
He's really gotta point.

Arsenal
Who cares? Was she actually helping the team? No. If Robin was there, he would be just as good a leader as Cyclops.

supremthor
very true he even lead the teen titains and Titans

terror_child3
I would have to go with robin on this one. Being teamed up with the dark crusader himself, robin inherantly gets some of batmans "prep-time" powers.

uQifg2WV
Nice. It's all aboot the prep time.

Arsenal
He doesn't even need prep time to finish her off.

eleveninches
Which robin?

Arsenal
Both Tim and Dick could take her out in my opinion.

Firewarrior
What the hell is jubalees power ....fireworks?????? Robin woulld kick her ass

eleveninches
dont play with fireworks

Firewarrior
i agree

Arsenal
laughing

Firewarrior
I think the writers had ran out of ideas when they thought of her power...she really annoys me

Gregory
Neither's Poison Ivy. And Mr. Freeze may use "gadgets," but his powers aren't any less real for it.

Arsenal
I agree. She's a ripoff of Dazzler.

The Flash
Robin would hella kick Jubilee's ass.

uQifg2WV
Probably, but if she managed to blind him before he noticed her... (yeah I know it would be nearly impossible due to Robins agility.)

supremthor
good to know you know

terror_child3
Unless robin had prepared for her to try that during his prep time. in that case jubilee cant win.

supremthor
or he can just borrow cyclops sun glasses

uQifg2WV
Yeah. It would be a hard match for Jubilee to win.

Tron
I noticed someone said Jubilee would win because she's a mutant, and my response to that is "So?" Tim Drake is Batman Lite, not as good but pretty damn close, and good enough to run the Titans and have his own comic series. Prep or no prep, Robin wins this. He's far better skilled than Jubilee ever was, even with her powers. Now, if she goes through "Ninjitsu 101" with Wolverine like Kitty did, then that'll be another story.

Bardock42

muffin man
jubilee because boys aren't allowed to hit girls

jinzin
the only reason that robin beats jubilee is because jubilee has a crush on him and lets him.
when she's pissed off jubilee is capable of some vey surprising powerful destructive force. She even stopped wolverine/death in his tracks and he cooled off a bit when he saw she was getting serious. She's young and doesn't know how to use her power to it's fullest extent, but she certainly isn't a pushover. I think she'd cook robin if she wasn't so damn boycrazy.

radioboy121
More rather, Meltdown/Boom Boom.

Agreed, the crossover is not enough to justify Robin beating Jubilee. The way she was surprised by his tricks was just silly as she's known Wolverine to do somewhat similar stints while she played tag along with him before.

She's far more agile than she's credited for (not at Robin's level, but...) and her powers could easily wipe out Robin (e.g. she ripped the Hand's/Mandarin's base during the Acts of Vengeance) if she fully realized her powers.

Robin would probably find a way to defeat Jubilee, but likewise, I could see Jubilee win too.

uQifg2WV
Sticking with Robin. She can't really hurt what she can't catch.

jinzin
she doesn't have to catch hime she just has to blow him up.

Cosmo Kramer
Jubilee back when she was younger would kick Robins ass. But theyre both older nower and have their own lives. Now Nightwing vs. Jubilee of today would be an awesome fight! But Jubilee would fire something Nightwing would never see coming and kill him.

jinzin
agreed,,,,,,I'm sorry but I just think that up robins can't win fights because they have a complex that develops from batman making them parade around in green speedos and taking them down to his uhhhhhhhhhhh...batcave.... I guess you can get away with anything when you've got millions of dollars...coughmichealcough!

namorsubby
drake would so kick her hiney.

he's way more formiddable than many think.

shiva? batgirl? deathstroke?

oh. never mind. jubilee FTW big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BENITO
jubilee because boys aren't allowed to hit girls

Tell that to Luke Cage.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4265/cagedamanal8.th.jpg

Mindset
Cage pimphand is strong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.