10 most powerful Humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who do you think are the 10 most powerful humans???

eleveninches
My list would be:

1.Hal Jordan (with parallax)
2.Kyle Rayner (with ion power)
3.Stephen Strange
4.Victor von Doom
5.Christopher Rudd
6.Batman
7.Captain America
8.Tony Stark
9.Lex Luthor
10.Kingpin

eleveninches
Im not sure if the top 4 in my list should count, as they have special powers. All of the others except for Captain America rely on their political/financial power and rely on others for their power.

Arsenal
Kingpin Batman and Captain America should be on the list but the others shouldn't. I also think Green Arrow and/or Hawkeye should.

eleveninches
so what would be your list

Arsenal
1. Batman
2. Deathstroke The Terminator
3. Captain America
4. Black Panther
5. Nightwing
6. Iron Fist
7. Green Arrow
8. Hawkeye
9. Kingpin
10. Luke Cage

Punkyhermy
Batman
Nightwing
Batgirl
...and the rest of JL...

Havoc470
...........*sigh*
(in order imo)
1.dr.doom (i dont know if he's truly human or not)
2.black panther
3.captain america
4.deathstroke
5.batman
6.luke cage
7.ironfist
8.elektra
9.kingpin
10.hawkeye

Krissy Von Doom
The thread says "most powerful humans" so really people like Invisible Woman, Dr Strange, Flash and GL would count because they're humans but with special powers, although characters like Gladiator (alien), Thanos (eternal), Wonderwoman (creation) and Ghost Rider (demon) wouldn't count. That's what I think anyway.

Havoc470
i think he means human humans, like people who maybe count on technology or some enhanced serum, if so then i have to re-do my list

it has to be more specific

eleveninches
List of most powerful humans:
1.Hal Jordan (with parallax power)
2.Kyle Rayner (with ion power)
3.Cassidy (from preacher)
4.Stephen Strange
5.Victor von Doom
6.Christopher Rudd
7.Rick Jones (with power of Genis)
8.Donald Blake (human version of thor)
9.Green Arrow (with Gl ring)
10.Batman (with GL ring)

eleveninches
Most powerful humans without technology or superhuman abilities:

1.Christopher Rudd
2.Bruce Wayne
3.Captain America
4.Lex Luthor
5.Kingpin
6.Luke Cage
7.Nick Fury
8.Iron Fist
9.Shang Chi
10.Black Panther?

Havoc470
is that in order, or simply the top 10?

lightaxe
The rest of jl are mostly aliens and superpowered genetic monstrosities. How do they count....

Havoc470
they dont, thats why i put a *sigh* in my post after hers heheh

Arsenal
laughing

Punkyhermy
NOT all of the JL are aliens and mosnters
Black Canary isn't
Green arrow isn't
Zatanna isn't
Oracle isn't

Arachnoidfreak
Zatanna deserves to be on the list, because of what she can do.

The others don't and would be annhilated by the rest of everyone else's lists.

Kingpin doesn't belong on anyone's list. He's a poor man's Lex Luther, only fatter.

Tron
When did Green Arrow and Batman ever have GL rings?no expression

And I'd probably put Black Panther above Luthor and Kingpin, seeing how he rules his own country and all, and a sh*tload richer.

eleveninches
Batman got given a ring by hal some time ago, but doesnt have it any more.

GReen arrow got given a ring by hal a while ago, and uses it in GL:rebirth issue 3.

MornGlory
1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me
6. me
7. myself
8. I
9. me
10. me

Arsenal
MornGlory, can you not post if you're going to put "me" a million times. It's irritating and serves no purpose.

Havoc470
its not funny or witty, its really just a waste of space

anyway, i think eleveninches has to tighten the scope, you could either mean powerful as in enhanced abilities or intelligence and authority (or all three)

imo alot of JL (the human ones) wont be in the top 10, black panther would definitely have number 1, with nick fury in 2nd (he doesnt have enhanced ability but he does have intel and authority) as for batgirl and some of those characters i think they're out-classed by alot of other characters in other comics

K3VIL
I think that a Most Powerful Humans list must be do with humans that had train themself or have powers that put them in peak condition(like Cap or Deathstroke).Anyway, my list

1 Captain America/Deathstroke

2 Wolverine

3 Deadpool

4 Black Panther - Batman, T'Challa is stronger but Bats is a better martial artist

5 Iron Fist

6 Nightwing - Azrael, they are equal i think

7 Elektra

8 Hawkeye - Bullseye, they are on the same level cause of their aim and combat skills level

9 Green Arrow

lifeisaglich
Interesting list K3VIL but I will put Black Panther and batman above of deadpool and wolvorine so right under the cap. and deathstroke.

Bardock42
I might be wrong but wolverine is a Mutant not a human, right?

Nathaniel Grey
When you say powerful does that encompass everything? Meaning physical power ( super-powers ) as well as political & economical power?

Just as a side comment. There is no fact to support that Batman is a better martial artist than BP since they never fought. Both men are said to be potent in several martial art techniques in their prospective universes. Stick to the facts.

Havoc470
yeah we really need this scope tightened

Arachnoidfreak
Batman also got a GL ring in a shitty Elseworlds comic called "In Darkest Knight"

crazyspinz
humans, not mutants.....

Krissy Von Doom
I think mutants could still be considered humans in the general sense

Bardock42
you wouldn't call apes human either, would you.
I mean mutants are the next stage, homo superior not sapien, but well we should ask eleveninches about that.

eleveninches
Humans are not mutants. Mutants are technically another species entirely.

This list is for homo sapiens only

njcowgirl3
i should be at the top of every list here!

Scarpa
Iron Man
Daredevil
Punisher

cant thank of any more that are truly human

Krissy Von Doom
Hulk... he's human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.