had the bomb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok i need serious help here.
every half hour or so my computer (only when its on obviously) makes this beeping noise. its two beeps and the second one is higher pitched than the other.
ive done virus check and everything and it came up with nothing.
then just today i was on it and my screen started going all crazy colours and now my screen is a lot greener than normal. i cant see colours such as red ... when ive got a new pm its just black, and the love hearts are a greyish colour confused
whats wring with my computer

Telperaca
Have you been using it for long periods of time?

m!$hA
well yeah kmc of course stick out tongue embarrasment
but i've always done that erm

m!$hA
ok ive fixed the screen thing smart
but the beeping's still continuing and im a little concerned confused

Telperaca
laughing out loud

ITS A BOMB!!!

angel

Candy Kisses
From TTH

yerssot
perhaps a lose wire?

Raz
It could be that your computer is overheating. Get someone to check all the fans inside are working ok.

The Ones
STAND BACK!!!!!!!!

dave123
pfft! just put some ice in your computer stick out tongue

yerssot
or use a fan

Fire
add an extra fan and there are a few programs that allow you to view your temperature in Windows or other OS

TOH
Open your case and make sure all the fans are running and the processor it is not overheating (or ask someone to make it).

m!$hA
thankyou boys eek!
ill ask my brother. happy

and fire, im pretty sure ive got that programme on my computer. it used to be down where the time is and everything but it isnt anymore.
do you know where else i could find it? confused

Raz
It depends on your motherboard. You should have got some discs with your computer. It will be on that.

m!$hA
ill just ask my brother embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.