Bloody Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
Which movie-part makes you puke?

Mine would be "Flesh for Frankenstein", the part when the dr. open up the female body and takes out her insides.
I was not really puking, but yes, this makes my stomach turn over.

Cinemaddiction
None, seriously. I wish I could come across more movies like "Dead Alive", where people are getting their entire rib cage ripped out.

The only time a movie has made me queasy was in "The Ring". The segment of the video where the finger is punctured by the nail, and the fingernail is pushed up. sick

ARRGH! Sometimes, things that could actually happen are more effective than fantasy.

Lord_Andres
Never puked over a movie, thu I suppose somethin from Faces of Death or somethin simmiler to it could make me skip dinner

JasonVoorhees#1
Never puked once in movies but in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 when the guy with his skill peeled of and was still alive and that girl was wearing his face was a bit...YUCK

Zilverz
Any real human death makes me sick. Like those videos of people that get ran over by cars or maybe even the videos of those fukkin Iraqi Animals killing hostages ... i can not watch that kind of stuff

JasonVoorhees#1
It's easier to take fiction kills than ones on the news... at leat the movie kills arwe uaually fake and ya now it. Texas Chainsaw Massacre is diffrent though at least the first one anyways. but in the news ya know the people are uaually suffering.

Sicky666
Zilverz, you saw Toxic Avenger, when this group hit the little boy with the car, drive back and ride over him. Afterwards making photos of how the results look like. I love this movie!!!

AFireInside
this one is easy...the Hannibal...the part where he cuts open that guys skull and cooks his brains...well...not exactly puking, but it came very close...sickyucky

tabby999
never had a problem. can sit down and eat through any movie i've ever seen, though some of the shots that flash up in Even Horison are pretty gross, like the nail + finger in c-dics case.

eggmayo
event horizons not really that bad to me, but like bowling for columbine, so see people just randomly get shot... faces of death, anything that has happen or has nearly happened to me screws me up

Sicky666
I have to puke,
when I wake up and my friend is laying dead next to me...

<<Solo>>
Hannibal was so very horrible. But Silence Of The Lambs, there we go.
Anyways, I actually cannot think of any movies that have ever even made me come close to puking so far.

Sicky666
Actually, one time I puked over someone's head, but that was an accident... I was walking to my home and on the brigde I just had to puke, so I puked over the brigde right on someone's head. I don't think I ever runned so fast....

So, did something like this happen to you? Or something else disguisting?

Wolfie
Never had a problem. Knowing the movie's fake always lowers a scareness or sickness factor.

The scene in the first Ginger Snaps where Brigitte is eating Sam's blood was pretty gross.

SlipknoT
One time I puked on a guy who worked at McDonalds

Sicky666
You didn't liked the food?

SlipknoT
no I love the food, but I was standing on line and I was sick so i just un loaded on the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.