Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
A very special "Thank You" to all of those who have been there for myself and Samurai Girl in this difficult time. Your words and thoughts have been a great help over the last little while.

So, on behalf of the both of us...

Thank you very much.

Note To Moderators:

I decided it would be easier to make a thread rather then to send everyone Private Messages. That would have been very time consuming, which is something I seem to not have enough of anymore.

If you feel this is not necessary, close at your leisure.

shellie
Love you both and in my prayers you'll stay .

Candy Kisses
Wish you two could sort out your differences and stay together!?!

I am thinking of you two always!

Canadian Moose
I hope it all works out for you Scott and Nicci.

Samurai Guy
Thanks, Moosey.

Canadian Moose
*gives him a manly shot in the shoulder*

No need to thank me man...we're the sexy duo... smile

Samurai Guy
Well.. I guess I am pretty cute, huh?

Canadian Moose
Yeah, but don't get any ideas.... laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
down

Canadian Moose
Oh Gawd...ok, get ideas, just keep them quiet...i like you and all...and you are ridiculously sexy, but yanno, it's the whole, "you've got a wanker" thing that holds me back.

Kosta
Wish you to only the best, and better, guys. smile

WindDancer
I'm not inform on what's happening. But still, I hope everything works for you guys. Best Wishes.

Clovie
go to her cry

English Moosette
Way to lower the tone Lover roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scott, we've had our ups and downs but my heart is breaking for you darling, stay true to yourself hug

Nicci, you must stay strong, I have every faith in you and you only need to call if you need me, ok? hug

Samurai Guy
*blows everyone a big dating game kiss*

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.