Who u r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maverickeagle
what kind of anime character would u b? if there is a anime character that u want 2 b, list the character's name and what show or movie he/her from. i would be heero yu from gundam wing, his body capabilities. and rounonun ( sorry if it is misspelled) kenshin (its a show and a character, similar 2 samurai x), his speed. cool

trunkslover
well my friends call me kagome-InuYasha
and i love to be called kirara -InuYasha

BlackHatDefect
Meroko from Full Moon Wo Sagashite...or Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi(then I can be with my beloved you-know-who)

Serket
Uh...I'd be...Nataku from Soul Hunter. He's a cool character.

chezaisme
I would be Blue from wolfs rain
shes awsome

Phoenix Aska
I would be the awesome Hiei...but a hanyou.....

RyokoMasaki
I'd be Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo! cause she's so cool and has awesome powers..... plus, she's and a1 class criminal, a space pirate and her "mother" is the smartest person in the universe AND A godess of the Universe!

Or maybe Motoko from Love Hina..... probably cause i like how good she handles the sword yes

jrskjs
i would be Sango from Inuyasha, because she has a demon cat, can handle almost any situation, and is great with her bone boomerang... i could slice up evil demons! aside from that, Sango's my nickname! happy

Fuse655
i would be Constable Fuse -- Jin-Roh:The Wolf Brigade.
Because the guy is a military genus who acts shy,and kills all who oppose him. And the fact that i love the armor he wears and the guns he uses.

Sieg Wahrheit
I'd be the sexy red head shaman from Chaos Legion. Username explains it more further does it? ^_^

Inu-YashaGod
i'd be either Inu-Yasha or MY own character, Ryu-Koga, from MY own upcoming series, The Half-Demon Story

J-Swift
I took 6 Wolf's Rain tests and 5 out of 6 tests say I'm Kiba anf 1 out of 6 said i was Blue.......weird huh?

Serket
But for chara type, I'd be a quiet loner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.