How Do You Hold Onto The One You Love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

English Moosette
A little help here ladies.....

whistle

sniper
grab him, sink your claws in, and never let go.

it's what mine did stick out tongue

worked too wink

pr1983
u mean from a guys or girls perspective?

CherryPie
Give them a night to remember (HINT HINT)

Mr Zero
I can give you it from a guys perspective if you like....

If you have to worry about how you are going to "hold on" to someone - you're utterly ****ed.

If your thinking about holding on - it's not love, it's desperate codependency (at best.) You can settle and be happy with that if you choose, or you can move on and look for real, true love - where the notion of "holding on" to some one is never an issue.

Most people are terrified of being alone, and choose to settle. Those are the cold hard facts.

Enjoy!

Canadian Moose
Wots this all about? confused

Raz
Take a hint Moose stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
I got that much thank you my fellow SW friend...but she doesn't have to do anything but be herself..

Raz
Maybe this is being her huh

Canadian Moose
Maybe...you could be right there.

I do lover the girl though....she is one of a kind.

Jackie Malfoy
If you are a girl keep a eye on him!watch his every move,If you are a boy keep a eye on her and make sure he is being good.Also if worst comes to worst get cheaters (tv show) to watch him or her!
If he really loves you and does not presure you in any way then he will stay with you if not you will lose him.JM

carnival_junkie
If you love them, let them go.

If they return to you then it was meant to be. if not then their love was never yours to begin with.

lil bitchiness
You shouldnt be ''holing onto'' anything. Desperate people hold onto other people. If you are having to hold on to someone, it means you deffinitivly arent both feeling the same.

The quote is - If you love something set it free - if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesnt it never was.

furryman
I thought this was about gripping techniques blink

Raz
eek! laughing out loud

Storm
Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.

Df02
well if ur worrying about holding on, its best to let go...cos its not gonna work out

Fire
just be yourself, that's the best you can do

carnival_junkie
good points.
and same as what i said with the quote.

Baylin
Dont ask me about relationships, just lately it seems as though I'm at the end of my second marriage! sad

PandoraMomo
I wish i could help, but my advice is usually horrid, but i shall try:
Don't try. trying will kill things. Just, talk to him!

Frosty Beverage
Really Wanna know?

I use comedy big grin

It always cheers her up. happy

Arsenal
Handcuff yourself to him/her.

English Moosette
hysterical

Um, thanks guys big grin My query has been answered and my life is better for it.

furious Mr Zero, you're a pedantic bastard happy

lil bitchiness
Maybe, but hes right.

Mr Zero
Nothing pedantic about it, maybe you asked the wrong question?

The "bastard" portion of your post was correct tho.

shellie
*opens mouth as if to say something then shuts it*

blink

*shakes head and sighs*

English Moosette
smartass

Continue being picky and you'll prove my statement is correct stick out tongue

Anyway, I wasn't entirely serious when I started this thread, I do apologise for confusion and had I wanted brilliantly sophisticated answers I would have opened it in the GDF.

Jackie Malfoy
What did I say wrong in my post Shirlie?I just want to know.JM

JToTheP
Jackie, if I met a girl, and I found out it was you on KMC, after I just read this. I'm against this, but work with me here: EYE WULD BEET THERRE ASSIS THIN TELL U WTF R U DOING U PRUDE BRUAD?

Canadian Moose
Yeah SHIRLIE, what did she say?

shellie
*looks around for SHIRLIE and realizes its me*

blink im Shirlie ? since when ?

laughing ive been called lots of things but never Shirlie

anyways........jackie.....the question is what DIDNT you say wrong sweetie...

its called.....

TRUST

how the hell you think you are gonna keep a boyfriend with you "watching" his every move is beyond me . every relationship needs trust...without it no matter how hard you dig your claws in they will fly..............Far away .

JToTheP
Well I don't think 'Trust' is a huge thing in the JM household, and it seems to seep through the family genetics to JM herself. And I suggest you don't take it seriously when we say"dig your claws into him" JM, or else your gonna have some serious problems, and alot of WTF are you doing woman!? I think your far to young to understand these kinds of things, and should avoid a "relationship" until you learn a thing or two because trust goes hand-in-hand with loyalty, and I'm easy on myself, I stay loyal to my girlfriend, friends, and family, I don't worry about being loyal to anyone else, even customers at work, I just do what I have to to avoid getting introuble.

That isn't completely relevant, but it is an example of Trust and Loyalty. It's also one of many examples, but I feel if you can't understand those examples, then like SHELLIE said, he, me, any guy here, any guy around you, will be FAR away quickly.

PandoraMomo
Wow... no
Um, someone has alot of trust issues. And lack of "pressuring" means nothing. Honey, No offense, but my boyfriend has an ex that "kept and eye" on him, and that's a main reason why he broke up w/ her, no trust, no alone time, too much suffocation...

Canadian Moose
Ok...does anyone else get the impression that JM is not REALLY a person....by that I mean, no one could POSSIBLY be that dense....can they? I can imagine it's someone sitting back, playing a part and laughing their ass off at all of us.

That is of course, those of us she hasn't put on ignore.

JToTheP
See, and if you keep that up JM, you'll be 40 years old and never have had a boyfriend for more then 2 weeks, if that is even close to a "relationship" in your book, chances are it is. I fear for the lives of your future husband and children.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud Moose...how big has her ignore list gotten? And how did you end up on it anyway?

Momo, you haven't seen most of JM's posts...she makes a rock look smart.

JToTheP
Are you kidding me? There's people I yelled at everyday in high school, and do in my neighborhood for being as stupid as her. So yes, she is indeed that dense, and no one that dense is smart enough to pose as being dumb. Besides, why would you WANT to pretend to be dumb? Your either dumb or your not.

shellie
*puts on a t-shirt that says : My name is Shellie"

Canadian Moose
I'm pretty sure Raz is on it. wink

I really dont know! I tired to b nice! She seems to not like me! I don't care!! It's ok with me! I think she just has issues!! Maynbe sumday she will tell me! Oh well! Take Care! CM

shellie
LMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud you forgot to not use spaces after your sentences!

And she can't ignore mods/admins, as Milla's pointed out to her wink

Canadian Moose
Don't tell me she's tried?! oh for the love of cows...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry!I won't use spaces anymore!what was I thiinkking?!Do I overpuncutate?!THANKS!!CM

lil bitchiness
Argh!! *gauges eye out* cursing

Silver Stardust
I dunno if she's tried it or not...

And please don't do that Moosy erm

Canadian Moose
Do what?

Canadian Moose
Oi! Hey...whass that for?

lil bitchiness
Leave JM alone, please.

Maybe she is unable to write, spell any better.

Canadian Moose
allrighty then...

a1hsauce
IM GONNA HATE MYSELF FOR NOT TAKING MY OWN ADVICE, BUT FLAT OUT TELLING THE GURL IS THE BEST THING.

Frosty Beverage
ok. no expression

BackFire
Grab him by the dick. That should keep in at your attention.

Darth Prefect
AAAHAHAHAHAA laughing

fever red
OPTION A: Catch him young, fresh out of the nest, and warp his mind to make him dependant on you. For example, get him to imprint on shame-instilling sexual practices; he will be terrified to admit them to anyone else and will therefore frequently return to you (let them range a bit).
Course, if you do that, he'll be in your hair a lot.
OPTION B: Better yet, just find a mature male and work out an equitable exchange. Someone whose mind you enjoy, and who enjoys yours. Do I have to mention the mutual body enjoyment part? (Hopefully, somebody else will have done the shameful imprintation bit; mature adults are terribly resistent to reprogramming, so you may be stuck with one that's rather dull.)
Hope that helps!

Baylin
Handcuffing to the bed posts has worked for me in the past.

(Just dont forget to feed them like i did...)

fever red
You do have to exercise them or they lose muscle tone- your Room should have weights and a treadmill. Also, a picture of a Saint for them to pray to- kneeling, of course.
All people deserve the experience of physical health and free spiritual practice.
If we deny them this, then we can't possibly expect to hold onto them- there's always that one exit...
Look, this is hard-won wisdom, take notes.
Oh, and Baylin, don't beat YOURSELF up, honey, we all make mistakes.
Seriously, though, free-range is best.

Baylin
Cant argue with that!

fever red
Good boy.

Darth Prefect
Kate... droolio

Frosty Beverage
Austin...droolio

no expression Jk.

fever red
I know who your "Saint" will be...
You'll learn to drool for Austin, you Pavlovian morsel, you!

Frosty Beverage
I know Austin in real life. no expression

shifty
ninja

fever red
The drooling will be a terrible problem for you, then, won't it?
Niiiice.

Jackie Malfoy
Sorry I spelled it wrong.My boyfriend is still with me and I watch him most of the time.
But I trust him so I know he would never cheat on me beside that I been with him since the fouth grade and I am in ninth grade now.
Anyway I do trust him.JM

darkcrown
...no expression lol, he's cheating on you and if not he will soon. When you're around eachother that long with someone you met in the fourth grade... pfft! Sorry but elementary school relationships don't work out well.

pr1983
only advice i have is if u love em make em happy, the rewards are worth it.

darkcrown
What sex? Been there, done that erm

JToTheP
Elementary, Middle, High school relationships never work out, it's all a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if JM's boyfriend was getting 'appreciated' right now. laughing

darkcrown
lmao! laughing out loud

JToTheP
College relationships are a risk as well, but aren't a joke atleast. This isn't TV here, I'm sure for a damn fact JM's boyfriend is on drugs or something to even want to stay with her, or he knows for a fact she watches him like a psychopath, and is like I said, probably planning on/cheating on her AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE.

darkcrown
Harsh.... but the truth stings. no expression I learn many things in life the hard way. For example:

+ NEVER drink water in Mexico
+ Highschool relationships NEVER work
+ Lighting the bible on fire is a federal offence in Canada

The list goes on and on like that. All stuff I've done and regretted!

liltiggasmootay
Thats not exactly true i know tons of people who met in high school and collage and are married and happy. look at my parents...my mom was only 17 and they have been happly married for years now. i dont think elementary school tho is very common....they havent even finished puberty yet.

darkcrown
Your mom was seventeen and she has been married for 6 years meaning that if she had you when she was married, you would be six right now. I assume you're around fifteen or older so my conclusion come to this....

WAS YOUR MOM PREGNANT WHEN SHE WAS TWO!?!?!

liltiggasmootay
Jackie seriously tho this isnt gonna last forever...your only in grade 9. Believe me u will have many other bfs and many heartbreaks. the one problem is you dont know what love is yet and the other problem is u sound controling.... u shouldnt have to 'watch' your bf. if u do break up with him now before u get hurt.

darkcrown
BAD GRAMMER!!! miffed

liltiggasmootay
umm look at it again i didnt right six years! i said "my mom was only 17 and they have been happly married for years now"

maybe u shouldnt add things to my quotes to make yourself look smart you worthless *****!

pr1983
i didnt mean sex, i meant saying nice things, being there without them having to ask when they need you, all those kinds of things. and the reward is that they'll do the same.

liltiggasmootay
who ****ing cares this is just a stupid forum not school. get over yourself!

liltiggasmootay
i was agreeing with u anyways, so what the **** is up your ass

JToTheP
It's still a damn joke and a bunch of baby drama that's what makes it the best years ever, not to be in relationships. What the hell does puberty have to do with anything? Besides in elementary school only girls should have started puberty, guys don't start it until 11-12, girls start it at like 9, depending on the girl.

And stop acting like a total dumbass and yelling at people like your tough sh!t. With your attitude and grammer, let me ask, are you sure your from Canada, and not New Jersey? We got plenty of b!tches who try to act tough and can't talk or spell for sh!t so they get told to shut the f*ck up all day, your on your way.

liltiggasmootay
umm i wasnt trying to be tough, i was being bitchy because people are putting words in my mouth and worrying about grammer and stupid crap. well if u want to talk about bad grammer on computers make its own forum and talk about all the little sayings like 'brb' or whatever bugs you. All im trying to do is have my own opinion about the topic and people are judging what i write? if im correct i believe that one of the rules is to respect others opinions.

Anyways back to the forum.... i live in Canada, in a little town that isnt on most maps where everyone knows everybody. So maybe its different here then cities. Maybe there is high school sweethearts here because we dont have as much options as people in the cities.

Silver Stardust
Grammar isn't that big a deal, this is the OTF...

On the topic, the best way to hold on the one you love is to be yourself; if they can't love you despite all your little quirks and negative aspects, then it probably wasn't real love to begin with.

(blows a kiss) winkiss

fever red
Oh, I'm myself- but I find it helps when my partners are "not themselves...," as in, "I really wasn't myself last night..." Sure, honey, if it helps you to stay with me another night...believe what you want!

BadKitty
the best way to hold on to the one you love is by not holding on the one you love. when you try to hold on to someone you might as well be pushing them out the door.

unless they are into bondage than thats a different story all together evil face

fever red
Yes, Baylin and I covered that in page 3. I like to cover things...things like to be covered by me.

dave123
call me sometime wink

BadKitty
eek! I found your fetish ninja

English Moosette
Best answer yet, but I think I already said this wasn't a serious thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

badboy2004
i say by being nice to them and keep telling them u love them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.