Update (Everyone Please Read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Hello to all regulars and visitors to the Anime/Manga forum!

Due to a recent assignment in my job. I will be away from the board for quite a few weeks. I won't be able to moderate the board on a regularly basis, but I will occasionally try to check to see if everything is okay. In the mean time if there are any questions or reports please contact any of the moderators and they will try to help you.

Please, I ask everyone to continue to follow the rules and to use the directory to seach for the Official threads. If you feel someone is breaking the rules contact a Moderator as soon as possible.

To all visitors please use the search option or visit the Official threads before making a new thread.

To all the regulars please try to stay on topic while posting in a thread. And if possible help new members that have questions about any Anime or Manga titles. Please help them out of courtesy.

You guys have been a wonderful crowd and it is my pleasure to be of service to you guys. I hope to return soon and always keep your cool.

Thanks to all of you! And I will see you soon! big grin

-Danny (WD)

Edit Note: Finish and now back on full force!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.