Silver Surfer vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
hangO.k. i searched for this thread and its a great thread. I don't know why it was closed but i hope this one is allowed to stay open. The other only had 4 responses.
Thor has this godforce and in my mind it means he can make it real. If he deems defeat of an enemy it is done and all he has to do is deliver the strike to finalize it.
Surfer has the Power Cosmic. He can at his best bring matter to its knees.
Will the Power Cosmic sustain Surfer from a blow of legendary porportions. Surfer is nigh indestructable and that is also his offesive power.
Can Thor sustain that kind of damage.

juggernaut74
Read Silver Surfer Vol. 3 #86 and you shall seek the answers to your questions.

wrathofachilles
I don't know what happened in that issue, but they fought in other meetings as well. Basically Mjolnir is capable of absorbing the power cosmic, while Surfer is not capable of absorbing the godblast, which sent Galactus running. Current Thor wins with one gesture, Classic Thor can still pull it out 6 times out of 10.

supremthor
so SS cant absorb forms of magic beams? because i really wanna know

wrathofachilles
The godforce blast is significantly more than just a magic beam.

Paola
Maelstrom: I would appreciate you to read my closing post on that thread you are talking about.

thanx!!

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.