Bishop vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
blue_bandana Hold on. The electromagnetic spectrum is an energy field. If maggie used his power on bishop it may well charge him to his full potential.
Converting that energy into various forms of a counterattack i think Bishop could get past magnetos shields and his stamina.
Course Magneto could just drop a train on him.

norrin radd
do i have to say anything more?

Mightyrain
saddly Bishop probably would meet his end to shrappnel

Empath
well we never see bishop get to use his energy powers. he can turn energy into anyother form of energy. anything Magneto throws at him Bishop could melt. Magneto would have to resist Bishops high tech. assult as well. once maggie assulted bishop with his own powers directly to defend himself, the tide may turn irrevocably in Bishops favor

Mainstream
Magneto would get'em...even though Bishop can absorb energy..he can't absorb a train falling on his ass.

muffin man
magneto he would take bishops guns away and shoot him with them

Mainstream
that'd be cold...but true though.

muffin man
yep going off topic
who likes my new sig

Mainstream
I do.

muffin man
I like it but I've got other Ideas for my SIGS

Empath
Bishop would fry the raw material that was being thrown at him and then sizzle his oppoent. I think hes a big gun that has yet to be used fully. And he has training and future stuff that no one else has, not Nimrod, Shiar, Mr. Fantastic, Forge.

muffin man
good point

Mainstream
true...so you siding with Bis then?

Empath
Not sure. I think energy is stronger than power, thats why i like Bish. so.
However, Magnus is no slouch, he could rip the earth in half and slam Bishop like a car door.

Mainstream
True...and we all know Magneto isn't afraid to kill.

muffin man
no still with Erik

Mainstream
Magnus

muffin man
yes Erik magnus

Wonderman
I think the EM spectrum falls into the category of energy...sometimes it is transformed into matter where bishop is susceptible to it.
However Bishop has the full scale arsenal of energy at his disposal. I think he is a profound offensive weapon. I doubt Magneto could erect a shield that could deflect his attack. I think this fight could be over in a blitz.
Oh yeah. The cop hero costume works for Bishop. They should keep it for him and him alone. The rest of the X-men don't need that s*&t.

GalacticStorm
This is silly. Magneto all the way. There should be no doubt about that. Im dont even need to say why.

Xplosive
Magneto, maby Bishop could absorb Magento energy, but Magneto would fin other way and defeat Bishop easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.