First Day of work, urghhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
5 Hours at TJMaxx, felt like the longest.day.ever. Spent the first hour getting to know where everything was, and fixed the books, candles, and bed supplies. Then had break until 6:30, and put clothes on racks and the such until closing. Thank god my co-workers are extremely awesome or I'd be dead, like my feet are! laughing

m!$hA
i hate work eek!

LordKerrigor
heh work sucks getting a pay check is awesome

shellie
happy

PandoraMomo
All I have to say is:
spongebob movie+me working at the theater=alot less of the worlds population...

SMOKE187
work is a b*tch.

Arsenal
I feel stupid I work at a barbershop sad

Elektra_lover
I actually have so much fun at work. We make fun of the custermers

JToTheP
We make fun of everybody to, but only before closing.

Sun Ce
this guy owns this thread alright yes

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/space/images/pizzahut.jpg

Elektra_lover
just stop posting that picture its starting to gt on my nerves....any way. Its so much fun like we make fun of a manager and call her smelly cat. And customers its so crazy. You really have to be here.

BackFire
I love my unemployment checks.

silver_tears
you crazy kids What the f**k?

just4divinity
try working and living at a camp. science school kids, and a bunch of random church camps on the weekends. some of the groups, i feel like im working at a soup kitchen for the poor. and try making 200 pizzas in like an hour, now that sucks

D-Double
Sounds like J4D gets the rough job award..... big grin

My first day of hell was at a gas station...Annoying boss lady kept hit'n on me and actually tried to tape the corners of my mouth to my ears so I would give a full teethed smile....
shutup
.....That was my first and last day...I kept the Exxon shirt, though...Style'n flirt

Shaolin Monk
I love my job...i play on the computer all day, and tell ppl how to reboot their computers smile

MornGlory
I love TJ Maxx - not sure I would ever work there

do you get good discounts on clothes and stuff! _ I would spend my whole paycheck there.. so not a good for me.

I use to work at the GAP - and spent more than i made - got awesome discounts!

slayer
Man don't feel stupid about working in a BAarbershop!~ Barbershops are cool!! big grin

lil bitchiness
Thats why Im gonna put off getting a job as long as I possibly can - then when i get one it will most probably be in government sector so then i can retire after 25 years of work.

Mr Zero
Happy as I am that you nailed a gig, if I ever have to read you complaining about working 5 whole hours when I'm in the middle of my normal 13 hour day at the salt mines, I'll be less polite.

JToTheP
I never wanted that day off on Sunday and Monday so badly. I can't believe I slept for 10 hours last night, I actually thought I was up around 10. Saturday and the damn 9:30-4, oh happy day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.