power cosmic vs god force vs GL power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
what power is the true power in comics????????????

norrin radd
power cosmic by far, living tribunal, eternety, that all counts as power cosmic right?

wrathofachilles
It depends on the level of power cosmic? Godforce is superior to Silver Surfer's, and comparable to Galactus', but obviously it's not as high as Living Tribunal or Eternity. Power cosmic at its strongest is of course the 'true power in comics.'

lifeisaglich
I would count God force to stronger than any other, why is is not so?
And besides it is from a god.

norrin radd
but what counts here as god power? i think its refering to odin etc.

and by the way galactus is superior to odin.

wrathofachilles
Yes, but not THE god. LT's power cosmic is superior to any and all godforce. As for Galactus being superior to Odin, he is but that doesn't mean he cannot be harmed significantly by Odin, or even Thor. TBoth Odin and Thor have succcessfully repelled Galactus and done serious harm to him by using their godforce blast on him; made him run like a little girl.

lifeisaglich
How is galactus superior to Odin? Thor this one I understand but Odinconfused.

supremthor
im talking about the whole power. like the max power of all the GL. some may say god force and power cosmic are way more power ful but think about it i mean all the power of the green lantern from the corps to the charger and ETC.IMP these are probable the main power in comics

norrin radd

Krissy Von Doom
The cosmic power in the MU is utilized by the LT, Eternity, Infinity Gems...etc hence is the most powerful in the MU

The GL power source is used just by the GLs, and as powerful as it is combined, it's probably not anywhere as powerful as the power used by the Presence or Krona

crazyspinz
god force is some thing small, limited to the gods, mainly in asgaurd. the power cosmic is more like the force, or something it is presant every where, and it kicks total ass

wrathofachilles
It's not mainly in Asgard. There are numerous pantheons on Earth: Asgard, Olympus, Nirvana are the three main ones depicted in comics, but there are many.

And again, Odin showed sufficient power to 'beat' Galactus. I don't think either one has unleashed total power against the other so we're not sure which one is superior, but I would imagine Galactus would be.

Mider
i think the GL source would win i really dont the power cosmic can reagange the universe like Parallax did when he possessed the GL's power source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.