Ultimate Venom vs. Evolution Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Okay these guy aren't the characters that we grew up with and loved, but they're still pretty tough hombres in their respective universes. Ultimate Venom is as big as a house and strong as a mo, Hes aslo very feral in nature, but I don't think he has any idea of what his symbiote's really capible of since he has almost no experience whatsoever. Evolution Wolverine is far more experienced and may possibly be physically stronger than his mainstream counterpart. However although he can get angry, I have yet to see him fly off into a berserker rage, cause frankly, I don't think he's capable of doing so. So while strength and ferocity go to Venom, experience and fighting skills go to Wolverine.
I personally think Wolverine would mop the floor with Venom if he kept this a short fight, however, if the battle dragged on and Venom found out what he could really do, Wolverine would get eaten, end of story,
honestly I don't know who would win, do you?

jinzin
yeah

jinzin
too bad I had to shrink it down so much, I swear at full size it looks so much better.

pr1983
cool pic, and id say venom eventually.

Dormammu
as much as I love Venom, I think Wolverine's self healing would really come through for him in a fight like this,whereas Venom doesn't have that luxury.

jinzin
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I really suck at this posting pics thing.

uQifg2WV
Definately Venom. He's stronger, faster, has a weaker form of spidersense, webbing, wall crawling... Yeah.

Spiderninja008
yeah, venom can fight from a distance and just hurl wolvie around like a rag doll.

nice pic, tho i don't agree with venom just getting stabbed like that.

Irish Wolverine
Ultimate Venom sucks, that was such a dissapointing story arc. I hope they bring him back and do justice to the character.

jinzin
remember we are talking about Ultimate venom so he isn't aware of all his abilities and if it makes you feel any better spiderninja that isn't a fatal stab just one that slows venom down and pisses him off, I'm sure (especially after reading venom run) that Wolverine would be able to get a few slices in there and could do potential damage to the host, not the other though.

jinzin
oh yeah thanks for the compliments too guys.

jinzin
Okay I thought about this a little while longer and while a regular wolverine could beat Ultimate venom with experience and his own ferocity, this isn't regular wolverine, so I think venom wins.

ayjay
i think ultimate venom...venom can heal aswell cant he?...so yeeh i think he;d be able to do it.....

Venom

The Guyver

X-Logan
Wolverine.

jinzin
hehe I forgot about this thread... damn.. I wish I hadn't lost that pic... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.