Atlas(From Thunderbolts) VS Giant Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Who's the strongest growing size guy of the MU?

Maelstrom
I think that the 60 foot size is porportionate to 100 class strength.
I like Goliath. He's fought Wonderman and Ironman as his predominant foes. The difference between a win and a lose for these guys may well be who is strongest at thier man size. Atlas looks stronger than the other 2 to me.

K3VIL
Atlas at his maximum size possess Excess of Class 100 Strenght, that means he can lift more and more of 100tons.But it's not all.He can also fly and transform into a energy form like Wonderman as we saw when he was controlled by Nefaria, and in that state is invulnerability is at Wonder Man level i think

ScarletSpider
He can't actively turn into an ionic energy state, he only did that when Nefaria mucked around with him.

Pym uses the pym particles to grow, at his tallest he's class 60 or so, he also has a few gadgets and stuff, and as Yellowjacket has a bioelectric blast.

Atlas was subjected to an ionic treatment similar to Wonder Man's, thus gaining super strenght. Then he got pym particles, as he grows, his super strength grows proportionatly, endowing him with class 100. This also gives him enhanced stamina and resistance, whereas convential arms hurt Pym, Atlas becomes more durable, and at his tallest almost nothing can hurt him.

Atlas takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.