Genetically modify food?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Do people trust to eat food which is genetically modified. I mean i saw a reserch on a local paper where 95% of the people do not trust GM crops.

I perosnally think its a great idea because it produces healthier food, more efficiently produced, with less wastage and less use of agro-chemicals and fossil fuels will be of benefit to us all.

Also in U.S they been producing GM crop since 1996 and so far it has no side effects.

So what are your views

JKozzy
thumb down Leave my food alone! sad

The Force
laughing out loud

actually i could care less

Linkalicious
almost all meat at restaurants or fast food joints is processed....what's wrong with a little juice added to the fruits?

The Force
oh, i thought he said genetically made fruit, i would eat that, but if the food is modified, i guess i'm ok with it, it doesn't seem to break any rules

§pearhead
As long as it's not poisoned or change colors I'm all set

rusky
yeah...I don't mind..

DemonicGambit-2
I don't mind, shifty I might get cool super powers big grin If they're being modified to help our health and reasons like that, I don't mind. Modify away!

eleveninches
So long as its safe, I dont mind

eleveninches
so do you not even want it to be washed???

HockeyHorror
damn...i love science but its really making people lazy, stupid and fat!

rusky
laughing out loud that's right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.