Thanos vs. Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
ermm Alright this seems to be the fight we have all been waiting for.
Cable the "light" of the universe faces off with the darker personification of existance.
I'm not to aware of Thanos's mind powers but i think he can stand well with Galactus whenever he feels like it. It didn't always used to be that way he used to be blocked and shuned but he earned his power and place in the Universe.
As experienced as Cable is he is still realitivly a newbe. Jaunted through time and exposure and age.
Thanos has the opportunity to call on all the entities of the Universe.
Who would Cable call besides Phoenix?

BobbyD
When in doubt, go with what good there is over evil. As far as a partner/option, don't know? I'll bet you'll get some pretty interesting scenarios though.

Krissy Von Doom
Between Thanos and Warlock, they'd hatch a scheme able to take down anyone

crazyspinz
since when is cable the "light of the universe"??

srankmissingnin
Going by spoilers of January's Cable and Deadpool; Cable is either beaten by Surfer or gets as good as he gave. We all know what Thanos does to the Surfer.

wrathofachilles
Thanos takes this while he watches Death dance the Dance of the Seven Veils for him. He doesn't need any 'hearts' or 'gauntlets' or 'cubes' either.

supremthor
i agree

FanBoy101
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Going by spoilers of January's Cable and Deadpool; Cable is either beaten by Surfer or gets as good as he gave. We all know what Thanos does to the Surfer. Surfer Won... evil face

Bentley
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Surfer Won... evil face

Did he? eek!

Cable was weakened by sustaining a floating island with tp, he's clearly stronger than Guy Gardner.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Bentley
he's clearly stronger than Guy Gardner. Wrong... mad

the ninjak
Current Thanos pounds through Cable.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Any version of Thanos wins..

FanBoy101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Any version of Thanos wins.. Even clones..? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.