Orcs, ORCS, and more Orcs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
What you think? Is an Orc ugly or not?
I don't think so, actually an Orc is pretty attractive.
I was just wondering if someone has the same thoughts as I.
And how was it possible that the elves could change in Orcs?
After all, an Orc was elvish before becoming an Orc, right?

Mandos
Yeah, I can't say if they're attractive, i'd rather think there's cool! Yes, you are right, they were elves once: tortured and enduring unimaginable, which made them how they are now. As for the atrractivness, I hope everyone in this forum is more attractive. Are you? wink

Nazgulinthedark
who needs orcs when you have the hottness that is witchy?

Lord_Andres
ugly only owrd I have for them Uruks are a bit cool thu, anyway check out the orcs in Warcraft, now thats cool orcs!

Sicky666
I sure am prettier than an Orc...haha

Mandos
I'm sure you are

Mandos
I meant it, I didn't say it sarcastically.

shadowy_blue
Yeah, Spikey is, though he's a Goblin.

In the First Age of the Stars, Melkor captured some Elves, took them to Utumno and "twisted" them into the race of Orcs through the "slow arts of cruelty". He ruined their forms through hideous acts of torture. The only joy they now could obtain was through the pain of others.

From these Elves-turned-to-Orcs, Melkor bred an entire race of slaves for himself. They survived, generation after generation, until the War of the Ring. They split into a number of race strains that survived the chaining of Melkor and spread throughout Middle-Earth.

Elves were immortal and ageless, yet they could be destroyed...slain with fire or in battle, murdered, even die from extreme grief. I assume that Orcs kept this aspect of their once-Elven being.

Darth Sauron
Either that or they had mating seasons, maybe thats why there were so many in Moria.

About become orcs
In the first age Melkor caught some nice little elvies who were looking at the nice little staries. And he took them to his not so nice tower and dungeons. And he was not so nice to them. Eventually all they felt was hate and rage that they had to infilct on sombody, but melkor was too big and nasty and they were scared of him, poor lil orcsies. So they did what he said and they hurted poor mansies and other elvies sad

Darth Sauron
Question- Wouldnt it be so funny if when Sauron killed Gil Galad all the elves got so depressed they all died stick out tongue

Victory to the Mordor Murderers happy

Smodden
eek! yes

Smodden
or by a broken heart.

Smodden
laughing

Darth Sauron
Triple posr nono

Nazgulinthedark
eek! naz like saurons sig! rolling on floor laughing hehehe

Smodden
Yeah. SO?! SO bann me already!!!

okembarrasment sorry...got caried away...sad

Mandos
CMon guys, be cool

Sicky666
starwars

I carry something of worth....I have a golden treasure...and no-one will ever take it from me...

Mandos
haha

Sicky666
(Lol)

Mandos
I wil take it away HAHA Prepare yourself

Sicky666
Oh no, you won't...

Mandos
And who's gonna stop me?

Sicky666
It belongs to me...I found it...it is mine!

Mandos
Not for ong!

Mandos
Not for long!

Sicky666
Can you not find your own one instead trying to steal mine???

Mandos
Ok big grin

Sicky666
(lol)

Telperaca
Orcs are...tv_horrorsimply orcs!

The worse looking orc was the one in RotK, the one who had a face like a pig!

It was kind of funny too you know! laughing out loud

Discos
lol orcs arnt attractive, they are so ugly they would of went to the prom with their cousins.

they are so stinky as well, when i watch the movies i justwant to offer a sponge.

Sicky666
You are right about this one, this was the only unattractive orc!

Telperaca
Right anout this one...HeY!! I'm always right about all of them! wink

laughing out loud

And er...NO, he wasn't the only unattractive orc.

Really, I mean, would you like to go on a prom date with an orc? eek!

Mandos
The worst nightmare.

Sicky666
You dream too much, and yes I would go on a prom date with an Orc!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.