Hi I'm New here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Canapril
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here...I have a Keanu Reeves group you can see it if you click on my name and see my Profile homepage url...

I also belong to a few Becky groups ..this is the band that Keanu plays bass in when not doing movie work..

Anywaysssssss, Nice to meet ya and hope to see y'all on the boards.

Canapril wink

Canapril
Well isn't anybody here friendly ?

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Not every1 is on at 1 time wink Plus this is in the wrong forum yes

BadKitty
i moved this to the welcome mat, hope you have a great time at kmc smile

Canapril
I'm new and my post is in the wrong forum...is this not the Welcoming forum?

Canapril
I love being a JUNIOR Member....LOL

Canapril
I don't like Johnny Depp

Canapril
I came back especially because of my statement above.

It isn't that I don't like Johnny Depp, its that I don't know him. I 've never seen a movie with him in it and I guess I just spoke too soon.
The only time I seen him acting was in a commercial for a movie and he was having a little tantrem and pointing a gun at a Lady. I was not too impressed. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone
So, until I do see him in a movie, I will stay neutral.
Thanks for reading.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shellie
flowers welcome to KMC

KillTheLight
really shock wow! I'm sure you'd get to love him,he's grown so much as an actor over the years and has been lots of brilliant movies. I'd highley recommend watching one of his movies but it really does depend on the types of films you like to watch.

any way welcome to kmc and enjoy. big grin

Nazgulinthedark
wavey hi

Canapril
Hello and Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcomes,

Anyone know how long you have to belong here or how many posts you have to post before allowed to add an image in the post?

Much obliged..

Canapril
So can anyone tell me how many posts you have to have in before the HTML tags are on or before you can put a picture in the Message?

confused

Julie
huh????er...you'd have to talk to one of the more technically savvy people around here.....definately not me...I'm a Christian, a star wars geek, a video game addict, and full time college student...but computers are NOT my forte

KillTheLight
if you want to add pictures from your hard drive click on the preview button underneath the box where you type your message, and you'll see when your on the preview screen an option to browse your hard drive. If you want to add an image from a web site i'm unsure of how many post you have to have before you can do that try looking in FAQ.

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.