Jgth The Final Friday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
Worst Friday Ever
Best Friday Ever
Not the worst but Sucked

JGTH has to be the worst Friday the 13th in the world. I mean you barely even see Jason exept at the begining and end of the movie

Lord_Andres
I like this one more then some of the others even if you dont see to much of Jason, it was a bit diffrent, but seriously non of them are top class movies, it all got old after part4, Jason dies but somehow wakes up from the dead, he dies and wakes up he dies and wakes up all over again and again

JasonVoorhees#1
the omly ones i like after part 4 are 6, 8 and FvsJ which is the only one were ya know for sure Jason is back.

Lord_Andres
they should have ended with part4 after all its called the Final Chapter, but noooo they had to make more low budget once, and when they get to part 9 they call it The Final friday but nooo they just keep on coming back and back just like jason, they really need to wake up or be shot

JasonVoorhees#1
i say they should be shot and a more serious and sure director with better money for special effects should take over and after a couple more sequels close the series down for good I mean they already got what... 11 movies thats enough.

zombieman
4 was enough, Friday the 13th has to be one of the most mediocre franchises in history.

JasonVoorhees#1
at least in the origionals Jason could die but at part 6 when it became apparent he couldn't die people lost intrest. I mean at least Pamela Voorhees was decapitated in part 1 so she gome for good. but then in part 3 when that girl was on the boat instead of Jason, Pamela poped out with her head on and attacked that girl. The series is of flaws. But when Jason couldn't die the people figured out why watch an ever ending movie series were its always the same mostly. teens come to camp Jason kills them one survives and Jasons alive at the bottom of a lake or somthing. JTM was a nice change from the normal Friday the 13ths. And in JGTH things got complicated and more mysterious with Jasons heart. In FvsJ most peoples intrests were sparked because Jason left Crystal Lake for Springwood and Freddy showed Jason is still a human inside. JX only made it worse it made Jason into Uber-Jason only making him stronger and he survived everything probaly even going through the atmosphere.

BlackC@t
You sure do make a lot of threads about Jason no expression

JasonVoorhees#1
wat can i saw i like Jason he's cool

BlackC@t
Freddy's better stick out tongue

Wolfie
It wasn't the best of the series but certainly not the worst. Part 5 and 8 have to be the worst.

SlipknoT
This is the worst next to 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.