Spawn vs Scorption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Image's trademark character, SPAWN, vs Mortal Kombat's famous yellow-clad ninja. A battle of the hellspawns. Which is stronger, the chains or the spears? The cape or the hellswords? Spawn or Scorpion?

Havoc470
scorpion has hellswords??? what the hell i remember when he was just a ninja with tentacles he shoots out of his hands

Arsenal
lol. In the newer games they carry weapons

Havoc470
jesus, i only played the first two mortal kombat games........then didnt bother playing any others

theres a new one coming out called shaolin monks, its actually a 2-player action/adventure with some kick ass fighting and platforming mechanics

anyway, i think spawn definitely takes this one, hellswords definitely dont go up against spawn, i think malebolgia and violator were more of a threat, look what happened to them

chilled monkey
I agree. Spawn has defeated some very powerful foes. Scorpion would be well out of his league.

Kontraz
scorpion out of his league? Are we forgetting that scorpion is also a general of hell's armies, and has single handedly taken out gods?

jinzin
umm yeah and technically scorpion can't be killed (except maybe by sub zero or a wizard) period. Even if his body is destroyed it reforms into a coporial state moments later. It would be a good fight, much better than people give it credit for, but spawns at least tangible so he can be killed again and scorpion's packing the means to do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.