Chucky gets lucky...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
Or not? Is he dead? Alive? What about Tiffanny? Or is Chucky's son the only one who lives? (Note: I did not yet saw Seed of Chucky)

Let's talk about Chucky....
Let's talk about evil things....
Let's talk about all the bad things of humanity....
Let's talk about....

JasonVoorhees#1
Lets talk about were the hell you are here instead of seeing that movie, it rox

Sicky666
I'm not going to the movie at 01.00 am. But sure I will see it...

JasonVoorhees#1
1:00 A.M. ??? OK... But good i'm glad ya gonna see it I've been waiting forever for it to come out.

Sicky666
Yeah me too, but I'm not really satisfied with the fact that Chucky has a son, it's stupid, the part of Charles Lee Ray putting his soul in the doll I get but what about two dolls ****in', she gets pregnant and give birth to a DOLL!!! It's insane, it ruins the whole movie, but that's just my opinion...

JasonVoorhees#1
Ya Chucky movies have gottan a bit strange but still ever since i saw the Village, its nice to see the classic gore and slasher movie.

Sicky666
But also in Bride of Chucky the coming of Tiffany as his you know what, I am not sure what to think about this. I think Chucky would be much cooler when he does it alone, without Tiffany!

slayer
it's not coming out over here till like nxt year lol.

The chucky movies went a little Downhill after the 1st or 2nd if u ask me.

Sicky666
Try to download this movie then, try Soulseeker.

TheFilmProphet
Well I have seen the film and I can only say that it has completely destroyed the franchise and any hopes of a sequel. The only sensible thing that can be done at this point is to make a prequel and forget about this new sequel.

Sicky666
I totally agree with you...

"So after all, Chucky isn't so lucky.."

TheFilmProphet
Yeah me and you are probably the only two people who even bothered to see it. wink

Sicky666
Well, I just saw the trailer of Seed of Chucky and I think it's pretty bad, anyway I'm still going to see it, but I'm not really expecting a spectacle from it.
I think the classic horror-movies are much better than the ones they make today...

TheFilmProphet
I agree

tehOTAKU777
I'm a haipo fetus

MornGlory
yea?? what was up with Seed of Chucky!! - Chuckys son is now a living boy - evil pinnocio! -

was cool how Chuckys arm was in that b-day gift

is there going to be another Chucky movie??

Mane
Chucky is the gayest "boogey-man" (and I use that term loosely) ever conceived. He's lame, along with this new queer movie.

TheFilmProphet
1. Its horrible! mad

2. Not really wink

3. Not the way Seed Of Chucky destroyed whatever franchise there was. thumb down

Sicky666
Well, if Chucky's really dead, then Child's Play ends for me with the Bride of Chucky, this is so stupid, what if Michael Myers died and his "son" ravaged forth???
It's insane... they could have made it better, but the first parts of Movies are always better than the ones which follow, that's a fact.

bushrules
seed of chucky was o.k. but it was stupid that the son,Glen, had an english accent

bushrules
how is he gay?he's got a girlfriend and a son laughing

Sicky666
Probably he isn't...

TheFilmProphet
You put my thoughts into words so perfectly it makes me cry. weep

The "Child's Play" franchise also ended for me with "Chucky's Bride", I am just going to imagine that "Seed of Chucky" was never made.

MornGlory
Chucky isnt dead - did you not see his arm choke his son in the end

there will be another one yawn

MornGlory
Chucky was to pleasant and so much like a regular white trash man in Seed of Chucky -

he let his wife (I forgot her name) control him - she had a short leash on him at times

yawn

Sicky666
Imagine will not work for me no more, it's already spoiled at the end of "Bride of Chucky" when Tiffany gives birth to his son, when I saw that: my thought was: *What the ****?*@!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah imagining only works for about 5 seconds and then I'm pissed off at what they did to these movies again. weep

1. He is dead to me and everyone else who hated the film.

2. Sorry but not with a 13 million dollar profit wink

erlaughlin
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssssuuuuuuuupppp

erlaughlin
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sicky666
But anyway Halloween resurrection is just as messed up as the "new" Chucky-movies....
Don't mistake me I love Charles Lee Ray....

TheFilmProphet
Seed of Chucky screwed with the story alot more than Halloween Resurrection.

I also love the character of Charles Lee Ray which is why I think there shouldn't be a sequel, but instead a prequel telling his life all up until he dies and becomes Chucky.

Do you agree??

Sicky666
That would be perfect...

TheFilmProphet
Yeah too bad this new film has probably doomed any chances of that happening now though. weep

Sicky666
Did you made this up yourself? If so....you're a genius!
Seriously, I didn't came up with something like that, it would be perfect if they would make a movie like this, this could made me love the series again (I just forget about the end of the "Bride of Chucky" & "Seed of Chucky)...

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I did make it up myself. I guess I'm a genuis then smokin'

I think if it was made into a film, it would make alot of people love and appreciate the franchise all over again, perhaps even more than before.

Sicky666
Yeah, you are a genius, at least I would appreciate it very much...

TheFilmProphet
Thank you

I'm sure others would also, but I don't think any studio will ever want to be involved with another Chucky film in a theatrical release because of the decreasing potential for box office success after the last two films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.