What Val Kilmer is up to these days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Wondering what Val Kilmer, who played Batman/Bruce Wayne in Batman Forever, is doing these days?

http://www.hourofpower.org/video/video.cfm

Sileas
hmmm....i tried to post a link, but it says i am not nearly cool enough to post links yet. roll eyes (sarcastic) o well...

gotten from a web site on him: believe it or don't----is everyone seated comfortably?----he's singing in a stage musical, or was until very recently, anyway. funny enough, the same role he did in the prince of egypt--Moses. iirc, it was a french musical translated to english. kinda inneresting.

Cosmic_Beings
Well, yes, the link I posted has an interview with him talking about it on a Christian program called hour of power...

Paola
he what? shock

anyway, moving to Movie Stars & Celebrities Forum...

~Devil's_Halo~
laughing
i was just thinking that.....SINGING??? faintthud

KidRock
he is in the movie Alexander

forumcrew
he plays philip alexander's father in flashbacks a small role that im sure he finished filming long ago.. hes prolly waiting for tom cruise and bruckheimer to get desperate enough for a top gun 2

Sileas
singing? yup. he can sing. see the movie "the Doors". he did i think all of the singing in there. (i've never seen it tho). he was eduated at julliard. being surprised that an actor can sing is like being surprised that a benedictine monk can sing. they grab you, tackle you to the floor, and MAKE you learn. some keep up with it and get serious with it, doing broadway, and some just fool around with it occasionally and stick with more of a pop sound, which apparently is what kilmer is. it ain't surpising.

Jackie Malfoy
I think he plays in the new movie "Alexanda" I remember seeing his name when I looked up to see the coming attreation.But then again I was tired that night so I could had been seeing things.
Anywy I wish he could be the new batman.He is my favorite batman so far!Why on earth can he not play Batman in the new movie coming out next year?JM

Cosmic_Beings
He is in the new movie Alexander, not Alexanda...

Jackie Malfoy
I forgot the er!Sorry thanks for telling me the right spelling of the name.See you around!JM

silver_tears
Loved him as Phillip thumb up

jenn624
wow...Val Kilmer as Moses.

and as far as I know he did do the singing in the Doors (excellent movie, he made the best Jim Morrison..it was freaky how well he played Jim)

jnolan
his alltime best role had to be as Doc Holliday in "Tombstone" "I'm here huckelberry" "You're a daisy if u do!" ha

angel28
He is philip in "Alexander". I read he did some of the vocal's in "The Door's". He did do all of his own singing in"Top Secret", so he can sing. He has just done a movie with the lovely robert downey jr called "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" it should be out next year. He couldn't be in the new batman film he is to old, it's going back to the begining why did bruce wayne become batman and i think christain bale will be good in the role

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.