hey guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KittenFatale
hey guys what's goin on? i stumbled upon this forum looking for a movie review for "the saw", and was quite delighted when i realized how absolutely at-home i felt looking at all the scary-movie lovers and (freaks!!) out there. haha... my friends would easily say i'm a scary-movie freak cause well, i like them a bit more than your average joe. you see, i have an older sis who would subject me to halloween, jason, and freddy movies at a very young age. (i can remember many a late nights staying up watching them with her and her girlfriends with the blanket perpetually pulled up to my eyes where i had but a slight crack to see the "scare" and the subsequent gore i grew to love) so anyway..this is my cute little anecdote to give you a brief glimpse into this scary movie lover's beginnings. it's nice to know i'm not the only one!! evil face

KittenFatale
if anyone wouldn't mind pm'ing me to fill me in on finding a cool pic that'd be so great! i feel left out!

m!$hA
long post and sorry but i cant be bothered reading it embarrasment
but welcome to kmc happy

§pearhead
Welcome aboard!!!! big grin

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

Do you have anything in mind?

yerssot
great to see you here... hope your expertise in those movies will help others wink

KittenFatale
everyone seems to be pretty cool on here. i shall be back. oh yeah, btw, i saw "the saw" last night and it was pretty suspenseful through much of the movie. the acting was a bit shabby as others had mentioned. thanks to this site i chose that over "the grudge".

shellie
flowers welcome to KMC

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Morning_Glory
wave HELLO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.