the victor in jason vs. freddy-hello!-SPOILER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KittenFatale
okay...i'm new here. so this is, yes, a year-old movie. however, i still wanted some of the horror genre's opinions on this little thing that baffled me, though i think it essentially comes down to who you think kicks a** the most.
who won? jason or freddy??
somehow i've come across people that throw up a feeble attempt in arguing that freddy did. though i think that's hard to swallow given that jason was carrying freddy's head!
what do you guys think?

Cinemaddiction
Neither won. This will probably get merged into a Vs. thread in the Horror forum, BTW.

JasonVoorhees#1
I say last man standing wins and by the looks of it Freddy wont be standing for awhile...

Evil Dead
well........neither really won.........but...

JasonVoorhies#1 states "last man standing won"...........I must agree with him. Too bad at the end of the movie neither of them are standing. Both characters have died and returned to hell.......

a lot of not so quick people completely misunderstood the end of the film.......it went right over their heads. They completely missed the part with a severed head winking and laughing to close the film letting you know the characters were back in hell.........as in the real world severed heads can't move, let alone wink and laugh.

The wink and laugh I'd say at the end is supposed to give the audiene the idea that Freddy won..............since they are back in hell.......and that is how Freddy manipulated Jason to begin with..........the original ending has Freddy winning with a slam dunk, I guess this muted ending is kind of ambiguous.

SlipknoT
Jason killed Freddy, but Freddy's severed head winked at the camera indicating that he will be back.

Wolfie
Yeah, it was leaving the door open for Freddy vs. Jason 2.

"Cause these days, ya gotta have a sequel!"

KittenFatale
yeah i just don't understand how freddy's vulnerable in real life, right? well, it would appear to be a rather huge setback-decapitation. unless freddy's storyline isn't consistent and he regenerates like a starfish in reality. (not dreams)...i thought the premise of his movies was that he was invincible in dreams.

Cinemaddiction
Well, it's a question of chronology, really, because Freddy does eventually get blown up by his own daughter, and the "spirits" leave his body.

"F vs J" seems recent, though, and after "Freddy's Dead", just because of the cornfield rave.

Wolfie
He can regenerate as soon as he returns from hell. At the beginning of ANOES 4, he was nothing but bones. Once he was woken, he was as good as new (sorta, lol).

x7Enigma7x
Freddy Vs Jason was terrible. Look at the film, watch it closely, the acting apart from Englund is terrible. Horror movies are getting worse and too predictable by the minute. Freddy has too much dark humour which makes him like a pussy. Travel back to Elm Streets 1-2, that was Freddy at his peak. Not forgetting the New Nightmare of course.

JasonVoorhees#1
i think it was a great movie compared to other recent horror movies such as the village. But he's right, horror movies are going down hill. we need someone who can re instate the suspence and horror in horror movies. these days horrors the same thing over and over again, Teens in danger a psycho is killing em off one by one. Its become to usual, if some guy came along and made a movie with the suspence of TCM, the comedy of NOES 3-6 the similar setting of JTM and the mass attack of DOTD would make a great movie

SlipknoT
All they are doing these days is reamaking horror movies. And The Village was a Romance/thriller.

dean7879
freddy kicked jasons ass....i seem to believe that freddy was about to finish jason off but was distracted.....the woman killed freddy..not jason...just because jason picked up his head, doesnt mean he won!

SlipknoT
yea but Jason stabbed freddy through the chest with his own arm

KiLLJoinT
REEEEEEEEEEETARDS jason kick freddy shitless
Jason won

i like eggs
your right jason won but plez don't give me any of that freddy winked sh*t freddy is back in hell and jason is the champion! period

i like eggs
u r right horror movies these days r getting pretty sucky

i like eggs
sequels suck

i like eggs
u bet your ass he did

i like eggs
hey dean your forgetting that the only reason freddy was decapitated was becuz jason stabbed freddy with his own arm which brought freddy 2 his ****in knees

SlipknoT
dude

SlipknoT
it's really

SlipknoT
annoying

SlipknoT
when someone posts

SlipknoT
5 times in a row, see?

dean7879
did he die from it though?? no he didnt... he died from the woman
jason stabed him ..so what..he Didnt die from it
freddy knocked a dozen spikes into jason and shoved his finger knives into jasons eyes which should of made him blind which would of made it impossible to stab freddy with his own arm in the first place...i know jason can regenerate fast but not that fast
why do people say jason won cos he was holdin freddys head?? if he killed freddy then fair enough but he didnt
freddy is normal in the real world anyway and jason is invincible in the dream world and in the real world so its an unfair battle anyway, but freddy still kicked jasons ass Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Jason was kicking ass through the whole movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.