Surfer & Firelord vs Thor & Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Surfer and Firelord have worked together before, though not effectively, but if they had to take down the two gods, would they have a chance? Let's say Thor and Loki are working together for this battle.

wrathofachilles
Thor and Loki don't work effectively together either, but they would take it assuming Loki didn't try to kill his partner. Firelord is seriously overrated anyway and I think Surfer would have problems with Loki. I assume you mean Classic Thor otherwise it's not even a contest.

guy222
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Surfer and Firelord have worked together before, though not effectively, but if they had to take down the two gods, would they have a chance? Let's say Thor and Loki are working together for this battle.

Team 1

thtadthtshldntb
Thor and Loki have worked well at times both in continuity (as they battled with Odin as a threesome against an empowered Surtur w/Twiligh, and in the wars of Asgards past).

Thor owns either Herald, Loki would destroy Firelord and could match the Surfer.

Thor and Loki ftw, 10/10.

Psyquis52
Loki is the one that tips the scales on this one.

He'll come up with some kind of trick or trick or maybe even a trick to trick the other two into being tricked. Then they'll win.

Mindship
Thor and Loki ftw. I don't see Firelord beating Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.