Jason Evil or Misunderstood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
I've always asked myself, is Jason truly evil or just misguided and misunderstood? I believe Jason is just a child in the body of an adult who is doomed to forever kill innocent or non-innocent people to avenge his mother. What do you all think?

slayer
Agreed.

He was only getting revenge for Mommy, he's gone a little far, but thts what he set out to do in the first place...

SlipknoT
can you stop making all of these pointless Jason threads?

JasonVoorhees#1
fine this is my lat pointless one

Cinemaddiction
Famous last words. This is bordering on obsession.

zombieman
I agree, no offence but isn't there an official Firday the 13th forum you can post this shit on?

Zilverz
Jason has a childlike mind for sure. He was also deformed. And lived in the woods since he was persumed dead from drowning. It is kind of an unjust vengence really. His mother believed him dead. So she kills the counslers, then when she is killed, jason comes to avenge her. When really if that retard would have came out of hiding in the woods there would have been no killing in the firstplace.

Wolfie
Jason never had a good life, being retarded and deformed. All the kids picked on him and he had no friends. After being presumed dead, he learned of his mother killing councellors until a councellor killed her. That's life in Jason's mind, killing.

MichaelMyerscoo
I believe Jason is just misunderstood. Even heartless killers have feelings too.(I always thought Jason drowned. hmm.....) Oh well If you saw Jason Lives you could tell he wouldn't have hurt that girl that he bent over just to get a closer look at. I believe that he was just going to tuck her in bed. j/k I am such a retard aren't I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.