When you see someone in a TV show that was in one of your favourite movies years ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
For instance:

I loved 'Return of the Living Dead 3' and I only just found out that the female lead/zombie chick, Melinda Clarke plays the woman off 'The O.C'

I was like wow!

Also, I recently saw 'Growing up Brady' and relised that the woman who played Florence Henderson is Lisa Wilcox who played Alice in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master.'

MornGlory
Florence Henderson does a lot of stuff.

including denture commercials

steptreks
melinda clarke to me is margo from soldier of fortune or lady heather in csi- i dont associate or with the oc......

BlackC@t
Sh'es off those too?

MornGlory, I'm talking about Lisa Wilcox, she played Florence Henderson in a behind-the-scenes look of The Brady Bunch. Not the actual Florence Henderson...

steptreks
yea she played margo vincent. 2nd in command to major matt shepard......it was a great show aired on bravo a couple of years ago........
she was in csi nfor 2 episodes she played a 'brothel' owner person named lady heather!

roundisfunny
I was watching "Groundhog Day" for the umpteenth time on cable the other day, and the scene with the psychiatrist came up. The psychiatrist looked awfully familiar...then I realized..."That's Stew! It's Stew from 'Strangers with Candy'! Wow!!!"

Elektra_lover
Jennifer Garner is in Alias and was in
Dude wheres my car
Pearl Harbor
Daredevil and
13 going on 30

BlackC@t
...Yeah, but those movies weren't years ago smile

Jackie Malfoy
sURE I did alot of time!Anyway I saw Max Casella in "Doogie Howster" and he plalys in my favorite movie "Newies" I just can't get enough oif him.I wonder what he is doing now?JM

shugie99
anyone seen that show "Life as we Know It" The guy who plays Dino's dad is very familiar, anyone know what he's been in?

frodo34x
Emily Booth... *Drools*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.