The Village

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00064LJVE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

DVD Release Date: January 11, 2005
DVD Features:
Available subtitles: Spanish, French
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French
Deleted Scenes

"Deconstructing The Village", a look at the making of the film

A special M. Night Shyamalan home movie

Production photo gallery

I'll definately be getting this one,
Discuss.

thegreatrudini
Y would anyone want to buy this pile of boring shit

SlipknoT
I'll buy it.

BackFire
This movie was lame, therefor I won't buy it.

thegreatrudini
here here i fell asleep when i saw it in the pics

BlondieX48
I thought it was a good movie

potter_luver48
I think it was a confusing movie. I mean....Why were the elders the ones dressing up as those monsters? and does that guy live? also i think that it's not even that scary. anybody agree?

Smasandian
Well, you could use spoiler tags.
First, the guys dressed up and scared everybody because they didnt want the villiagers to go in the forest and find out that there is a modern world outside of thier village.
Second, use your imagination. It doesnt matter if he does or doesnt.
Third, it was marketed wrong so people expect it to be scary but it was not. It should of been marketed differently.

I saw the DVD on the racks buts its like 42 bucks CAD. Way to expansive for a mainstream movie.

potter_luver48
Well...I've been wanting to see it for a while now so i borrowed it from a friend...it was ok...but i expected it to be scarier...thanx for telling me about why the elders did that. It makes me understand the movie now.

Cinemaddiction
Gonna close this one, just cuz it isn't dealing with the DVD. There's a thread on the actual movie itself in Horror, me thinks.

potter_luver48
we're talking about the movie! what posts are you reading!?!

Velcro_Boy
this was a good dvd. shyamalan always does a nice job with his dvds.

Crazy POTC Fan
I agree with Velcro Boy. Signs was good and so was the Village. It was a little suppensful. That's what I thought.

Velcro_Boy
Yeah, it wasnt what i was expecting, but i watched it a second time and it was pretty good.

This dvd also has good features.

knight
It's brilliant, not "PREDICTABLE" like most titles.

Acting, Casting the lot, you don't see the twist coming until they tell you.
The story is quite appropriate for any point in time, leaving the HORROR of the world behind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.