Gun Toting Nascar Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Did anyone watch Conan O'Brian tonight? I started watching tv agian, at least late night, and I was enthralled to see that Conan is on top of the game. He started out with Gun Toting Nascar Jesus, led into William Shatner as guest host, and grand finallied it with the Neville Brothers. It's good to see that quality television can still occur. eek! smokin'

The Tired Hiker
C'mon, who saw this sh*t???

D-Double
...missed it...erm

The Tired Hiker
Okay, picture Jesus with a shotgun shooting rounds into the air, while driving a mini Nascar replica?!!! The kind that is minuture where the driver is sticking out of the roof, yeilding a shotgun, looking like Jesus. Well, maybe a Jesus who is one or two drinks into the night. laughing out loud

Conan's show did this, and for that I respect it!

D-Double
laughing .......... no Is there nothing sacred.....

Conan O'brian has tarnish the good name of nonviolent mini nascar racing.....

Damn you, Conan....Damn you to hell!! mad

laughing....sounds hilarious!...was the masturbating bear in one of the cars? huh

The Tired Hiker
Dude??? sad

Of course it was! laughing

Because I can
I'm gettin scared, so i'm gonna leave...... *slams door shut*

SlipknoT
did the Fed Ex pope make an apperance?

Darth Prefect
Conan is my hero.

Tired Hiker
Did anyone watch Conan tonight? It was another classic episode. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.