Mariah Carey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I love Mariah Carey!i think her music is inspirational,she deosn't only make music,she inspires!plus that voice is beautiful,so delicate!
my favorite songs of hers are:
1.bringing on the heartache
2.There can be miracles
3.Hero
4.through the rain.
wat do u guys think?love her?hate her?

§pearhead
the latter...i hate her.

i hate all pop, or anything that roughly resembles pop. no expression

punkyhermy
ohhhhhhhhh

lil_girl
she used to be good
my fav song for her would be I still believe smile

Striel
She is talented, but I am not a big fan. I did like some of her early stuff.

steely balls
she is talented but acts really stuck up and bitchy i've seen her act like one in interviews. But her voice isn't so orginal any more since new artists who are a bit more talented came out.

Striel
She is still supposedly considered the best female singer of the last couple decades.

punkyhermy
yaaaaaa
she isnt very sweet but she got talent
but now maybe there are ppl better than her

Corlindel
A silly pop ***** with a excellent production and razoable voice. I dont care about her.

Blind-Enemy
she have good ****...does that count???

Neo_Version 7
Bump.

We Belong Together is so cool. thumb up

Alpha Centauri
She's got an undeniably great voice. Not too big a fan of her though.

-AC

Neo_Version 7
have you heard her new album, AC?

Alpha Centauri
No, I don't care to.

-AC

Neo_Version 7
Oh. Sorry then.

Alpha Centauri
No problaymo.

-AC

LiveAndLetDie
I don`t like her. She too poppy and girly for my blood. Great voice, though

ResubianNushi
Her type of music is the Cevil's work. I hate her music but I have a burning desire to do her.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
She has an undeniably amazing voice but ever since she went through that whole relationship upheaval thing she seems to have lost the plot. I dunno, maybe she was always thick, but now she's all tarted up and gone style over substance she doesn't seem to have two brain cells to rub together. It's a shame because she has a lot to offer musically (even though her music is not something I'd cross the road to listen to).

LiL nAstY GirL
She does have a really good voice, but I met her, and she's the biggest ***** ever!

SlipknoT
Cant stand her.

bardock
glitter nuff said

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
I love Mariah Carey!i think her music is inspirational,she deosn't only make music,she inspires!plus that voice is beautiful,so delicate!
my favorite songs of hers are:
1.bringing on the heartache
2.There can be miracles
3.Hero
4.through the rain.
wat do u guys think?love her?hate her? I like her latest song, but I like most anything that is easy to listen to.

BasketCase
I cant stand her either.

Ronny
Glitter

Damn someone beat me to it.

04wayne
Mariah Carey is one of the worlds best female artists but is not up to the standard of Celine Dion or Whitney Houston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.