SCRUBS!!! please help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
i need to know when scrubs comes out on DVD. theres been no official announcement but zach braff (JD) said it would be out soon. i live in the uk, so any news would be reeeeally welcome. does anyone like the show by the way. its soooo underrated!!!

Jamief90
I love Scrubs, can't wait till its out on DVD, only thing i've heard is 'sometime this year' sooner the better!!

edwinian
This would be great...esp since my viewing of the show has been spotty at best..too many other conflicts, and i would love to be able to rent it and catch up on the first season and the ones i have missed as well

matchbox_dan
Scrubs is great.

Especially Elliot

iluvpippin
omg talkin bout fit (yeah i love scrubs too) my best friend & her boyfriend an me an my boyfriend were walkin along and my best friend is english (im aussie) my boyfriend (ex now) was zimbabwiian an hers is um......ethiopian....an he goes to me somethin like do u do ballet? an i was like NO! an he goes oh, its just u look very fit! an i was like...oh...well i dont do sports! an my best firned was like u know in engand fit means hot? an it was so funny, but to top it off my b/f and hers got in a (play) fight...it was really funny....prob had to b there tho! embarrasment

matchbox_dan
Scrubs is a great show and it get loads of famous people on it.

Like the other day it had Tara Ried on, and Brendon Frasier was on the week after. They come on because it is a damn good show!

Elisha Cuthbert Rules all!

<<Solo>>
They didn't officialize that they are even coming out with Scrubs on DVD yet. And do not argue because I am sure of it.But tell me where you heard.

billsirishcream
Scrubs the first season is comming out on DVD on May 17, 2005 according to a web site that I can't post because apparently I'm too new here, so, you'll just have to take my word for it.

uma040
scrubs is hilariousJumpy

Darth_Big_Boy
TV Shows on DVD is a good site to get info on TV shows on DVD.

Happy Dance

Darth_Big_Boy
SCRUBS Season 1 out on DVD 5 / 17 / 05

There ya go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.