Spiderman 2 DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spiderman_RJ
ok. who got it already? i do and the extras dvd has 2 hours of how the movie was done. but im dissapointed with the movie quality itself, cos it looks like they simply took the film of the cinema and brough it digital, i say that becouse the image of the trailer is much brighter high quality than the dvd movie itself.......and the extra dvd dont have all that appeal they promised at earlier.theres sam making some jokes with the actors, (he need to improve his facial acting,his good at the rest)
the sound editor looks like an alien, i think he suffer of albinism. and im surprised how the gay comunity got into spiderman,.the composer, suit design, visual desing, and much others all ,and i say, LOOL]K LIKE GAY! others are suspicious................ big grin
thers a interview with john romita Sr. and stan lee.
and remember when i pointed on the final scene, where harry finds his father laboratory, that next to the glider there looked like skull grenade bombs? in fact they are a buch of green goblin mask layed on that surface......and the new glider has a .50 machine gun on it. and a much biger blade. take care spidey, u sure will need it. cool

Paola
moving to DVD Talk forum...

Reborn Again
Dude... what are you babbling about? stupid

MildPossession
I'm just going to rent it when released.

<<Solo>>
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312133

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.