Amazo VS Galactus Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Heralds

Airwalker
Destroyer
FireLord
Morg
Nova-Frankie Raye
Redshift
Silver Surfer
Terrax

If these 8 were to work together there will barely anu force in both marvel and dc unverse that can stop them. Not the X-men JLA or avengers have any good chance of stoping them. I wanna no if they are able to defeat the powerful amazo. the used to be android who is more powerful then most characters in both unverse.

Magee
Is he the guy who has all the JL's powers?

baddspellahl4
yes and he has way more than just the justiceleague's

Evangel94
Heralds easy.

crazyspinz
cant he absorb any power he wants, like rouge, but without touching them and the powers are permanint.

supremthor
amazo has more then just the JLA powers he has other heros power like say he was using the GL ring he will have more ill power then a single GL because his using his will pluse the will of all the heros whom power he has copyed.

supremthor
yes he can that his main power

eleveninches
Johnny storm is a herald now as well, dont forget

Mr_Famous
I think Amazo could take it

supremthor
me to he could even take Galactus

xmeat
heralds ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by supremthor
Heralds

Airwalker
Destroyer
FireLord
Morg
Nova-Frankie Raye
Redshift
Silver Surfer
Terrax

If these 8 were to work together there will barely anu force in both marvel and dc unverse that can stop them. Not the X-men JLA or avengers have any good chance of stoping them. I wanna no if they are able to defeat the powerful amazo. the used to be android who is more powerful then most characters in both unverse.

Barely a force that can't stop them? How about Odin, Tyrant, Galactus, Phantom stranger, Mr. mxy, Nabu, and more.

TricksterPriest
I'll agree the heralds win. Unless.....this is DCAU Amazo. In which case, he may be able to win.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'll agree the heralds win. Unless.....this is DCAU Amazo. In which case, he may be able to win. actually, if it's DCAU Amazo ihave ALL my money on him....he was just too dam powerful, and could just copy the powers of the heralds....like *snap* that

Priest
Heralds 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'll agree the heralds win. Unless.....this is DCAU Amazo. In which case, he may be able to win.

DCAU Amazo wouldn't really give them time to understand they were being attacked.

But since we can't use the UberAmazo I think the heralds have a shot at least.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DCAU Amazo wouldn't really give them time to understand they were being attacked.

But since we can't use the UberAmazo I think the heralds have a shot at least. eek!

can anyone "Normal" beat DCAU Amazo?

he was Uber Uber

Symmetric Chaos

xmeat
cartoon amazo wasn't that impressive he couldn't even beat grundy surfers beat hulk hulk>>>>grundy

nvrbeenwthagirl
IF we are talking about the Amazo in the New JLA books, the Heralds have a problem. This AMazo can Think Like Batman and use all his powers at one Time and his body is completely indestructible. Heralds gonna have trouble becuz he can copy any powers plus he has the powers of the entire JLA. One being who has Flashes Speed, a the power of Three GL rings, Who can fight and think like Batman, has WW's aegis shield and Lasso and can even tap zatanna's magic. WHat? Unless the heralds combine and make a super megazord herald thing, they aren't going to be able to put him down. just my opinion tho. He won't be able to put all of them down tho. too many.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
cartoon amazo wasn't that impressive he couldn't even beat grundy surfers beat hulk hulk>>>>grundy

You are the biggest dummy ever. Gruny was charged by infinite chaos magic and was actually absorbing Amazo's power you dim wit.

NiņoAraņa
He was at a power level where it was less trouble to over power the Oans and knock thier planet into another dimension than it was to go around.

I seriously doubt anything below abstract would stop him. hmmmm....there should be a thread coming out of this shifty

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
What have I done?!?!?!? evil face nothing yet...

now make that thread! evil face

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
If you want to see what happens you make the thread stick out tongue if i made it, then you wouldn't be able to be supported by me after you making the thread goes bad.....shifty

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
I think there is still a DCAU Amazo thread floating around actually. let's find it, and disrupt it a bit evil face

Symmetric Chaos

xmeat
heralds>>>>>>>>jlla and just because he can copy powers doesn't mean he automatically wins match over BS.
In JLA supes still was able to combat him after he absorbed all they're powers. And grundy being possesed by magic proves amazo weak he has all that power but cant handle magic Dr.strange would beat his ass. So amazo only herald level.

juggernaut66666
OMG X-meat you can't even understand a cartoon. laughing laughing
Grundy was resurrected by dark magic and Amazo's power didn't work on him because Grundy was draining his power something Hulk could never do.
Amazo trashed the entire JLU "company" and he tossed OA into another dimension and brought it back with a thought.

Symmetric Chaos

In JLA supes still was able to combat him after he absorbed all they're powers. And grundy being possesed by magic proves amazo weak he has all that power but cant handle magic Dr.strange would beat his ass. So amazo only herald level.

Actually the Magic used to ressurect Grundy was the only thing in the JLU universe that could have any effect at all on Amazo.

Strange would die from a multidimesional pantemporal speedblizt.

juggernaut66666
Grundy was resurrected by dark magic and Amazo's power didn't work because of that and Grundy was draining his power something Hulk could never do.
Amazo trashed the entire JLU "company" and he tossed OA into another dimension and brought it back with a thought.

NiņoAraņa
heralds>>>>>>>>jlla and just because he can copy powers doesn't mean he automatically wins match over BS.
In JLA supes still was able to combat him after he absorbed all they're powers. And grundy being possesed by magic proves amazo weak he has all that power but cant handle magic Dr.strange would beat his ass. So amazo only herald level. JLU Amazo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(x100)Hulk

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Grundy was resurrected by dark magic and Amazo's power didn't work because of that and Grundy was draining his power something Hulk could never do.
Amazo trashed the entire JLU "company" and he tossed OA into another dimension and brought it back with a thought. Dr.strange defeated reality warping wanda who would make amazo her slaving *****.

juggernaut66666
Dr.strange defeated reality warping wanda who would make amazo her slaving *****.
You mean HOM Wanda?If yes that never happened.....

Symmetric Chaos
Dr.strange defeated reality warping wanda who would make amazo her slaving *****.

But none the less Strange would die from a multidimesional pantemporal speedblizt.

Utrigita
The Amazo from the Cartoons are unbeatable, you can always watch it on www.youtube.com he trashes the entire justice league, flies right through a shield created by the GL's, blasted away the Oa's defense shield and teleports the Planet into another dimension, He also says that he has extended his programming and in the next episode with Grundy he says that in his long travels around the universe, he has acquired power far beyond human understanding. If this is the Amazon we are using, no matter how much I love Marvel but against him there chances are zero.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Amazo from the Cartoons are unbeatable, you can always watch it on www.youtube.com he trashes the entire justice league, flies right through a shield created by the GL's, blasted away the Oa's defense shield and teleports the Planet into another dimension, He also says that he has extended his programming and in the next episode with Grundy he says that in his long travels around the universe, he has acquired power far beyond human understanding. If this is the Amazon we are using, no matter how much I love Marvel but against him there chances are zero.

But we're not.

JLU Amazo is a semi-joke on this board that is brought up everytime Amazo is (kinda like T-Vo and Batkick)

Utrigita
I also said IF he was the one being discussed, the other one would be trashed.

Thanos_THOTU
In the JLA cartoons Amazo create and destroys a dimension whith just thinking (he say it when he holds Atom and Lex)

guy222
Originally posted by supremthor
Heralds

Airwalker
Destroyer
FireLord
Morg
Nova-Frankie Raye
Redshift
Silver Surfer
Terrax

how powerful is uber amazo? heralds as one, quite powerful

NiņoAraņa
But we're not.

JLU Amazo is a semi-joke on this board that is brought up everytime Amazo is (kinda like T-Vo and Batkick) wait, who says we're joking?

T-vo and the Batkick are teh sreiosness

xmeat
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
In the JLA cartoons Amazo create and destroys a dimension whith just thinking (he say it when he holds Atom and Lex) so we sould believe him

Symmetric Chaos

Utrigita
unless you have a better idea to find his feats then yes the scene is the best form of canon we can get.

NiņoAraņa
unless you have a better idea to find his feats then yes the scene is the best form of canon we can get. someone should have videotaped him doing it! eek!

Utrigita
Yes vidiotaping something done with a thought, great idea.

juggernaut66666
so we sould believe him
In that case I think we shouldn't belive Hulk when he says he is the strongest one there is....shifty

NiņoAraņa
Yes vidiotaping something done with a thought, great idea. Superman could do it no expression

Utrigita
except that in theory he is.

Yes I believe he could but he is occupied at that moment, flooting in space, knockout by amazon.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
In the case I think we shouldn't belive Hulk when he says he is the strongest one there is....shifty its already been proven unlike amazo.

Symmetric Chaos
its already been proven unlike amazo.

Amazo over powered dozens of GLs every single Oan and altered reality

He beat every single hero on DC Earth in less than 5 minutes (and he actually did spend 3 of those talking)

xmeat
Amazo over powered dozens of GLs every single Oan and altered reality

He beat every single hero on DC Earth in less than 5 minutes (and he actually did spend 3 of those talking) he didn't alter any reality when did he do this.

Symmetric Chaos
he didn't alter any reality when did he do this.

When he grabbed Atom and Lex and turned the whole place into his own dimension.

juggernaut66666
its already been proven unlike amazo.
Really?
I must have missed that.

Utrigita
how many could support up a two miles thick mountain.

xmeat
When he grabbed Atom and Lex and turned the whole place into his own dimension. no they shrunk down to the form of an atom it didn't affect the world who the gl corps were still after him.

Utrigita
correct in some way but was they anywhere to be found (I know they where small) but he teleportet them back not enlarged them, some would say that he did take them to a different plane of existance and other would say that they where trapped in the subatomic universe.

NiņoAraņa
how many could support up a two miles thick mountain. i lovethe amazing randomisity of this post

Utrigita
sorry some fact about that hulk isn't the strongest person in marvel so I asked a question

lionking
a better match would be

the keeper(silver surfer) vs amzo

Jax_Jax
they wouldnt be able to do so. he has all the jla powers and powers from those before and after hes fought them. not only that, but if one were to hit him, he'd then have the power cosmic/

amazo ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.