All About InuYasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mega punk1235
talk about inu yasha here if udidnt noticei love inuyasha screw kikiyo she is a *****

BlackHatDefect
First of all,you have really bad taste(cattapillar eyebrow boy is ugly)

Second of all,use the official thread

Mandos
Direct and painful truth...

BlackHatDefect
Aye,I can't stand rule breakers,n00bs,or spammers.

If not dealt with,I take it upon myself to fix it.

Darth Revan187
I would have to say that BlackHat is the next closest thing to the law when WindDancer is absent.

BlackHatDefect
I should be a mod shouldn't I?I'd be a damned good mod you know!

Phoenix Aska
^Uhhmmm if you were a mod I'd probably be banned.....

BlackHatDefect
I WOULD NEVER BAN YOU!!!

Inu-YashaGod
yes it is true...... I am the REAL LIFE Inu-Yasha!!! feh, simpletons they never learn....... don't post any stuff dissing me........ or i will destroy u all!!!!!!

sincerely,

Inu-Yasha

Phoenix Aska
Another place???

I can't wait to see the day when Inuyasha is killed by Sesshoumaru!

That's gonna be soOoOo kool! Isn't that right Inu-yasha god?

You have to admit Sesshoumaru is the best character in the anime...

Inu-YashaGod
Sesshoumaru sucks and can go kill himself for all i care

BlackHatDefect
I am dissing things because they are crap...*smiles all cute*

Inu-YashaGod
mad

Inu-YashaGod
i dont like u.....

BlackHatDefect
Then let it be known that I am hated!

WindDancer
I'm going to make this thread Official. This is for all Inuyasha haters or people that want to defend the Anime and the Manga. Everything goes, but please NO BASHING each other!

BlackHatDefect
AWW COMON!I like the old thread better....!
*frowns*

Wiiiiind....

WindDancer
You can bash InuYasha as much as you like here. wink

Phoenix Aska
Inuyasha isn't a god...he's a hanyou...so why do people refer to him as a god?

Kiyouhana
Inuyasha is too long of an anime and too long of a manga. I mean who would want to read as much as the makers of Inuyasha have created? Then the anime ge boring because it just repeats itself over and over again after a period of time. Inuyasha is for people who have never heard of an anime let alone a manga. They watch it and other anime from adult swim and say they are true anime fan when they probably don't even know half half of any good anime's. I am not saying I am a true fan but I am not an Inu fan and that is good enough.

Phoenix Aska
Inuyasha's long haul and rein over cartoon network is soon to be replaced by other animes that are much better... But too many damn people complain when Inuyasha was taken off of CN the first time, I'm sure it'll happen again...

BlackHatDefect
I wonder what will go in its place?

Robo-Chocobo
not a question of what.

Elektra_lover
This hasent been closed?

BlackHatDefect
I wish It was...

Phoenix Aska
Why would it be closed?

According to Wind, this is the new place to bash Inuyasha...even though, this would be what, the second or third place to talk about Inuyasha?

Jace_Rave
I can't complain about the show...i like it...though it does drag on and on and on...
but i don't see any reason to start riots over it? that's stupid...especially when the other show, full metal alchemist, and really good!

Phoenix Aska
tell me Jace Rave...do you like Inuyasha more than DBZ?

just wondering...

Jace_Rave
H*LL YEAH! It's actually got a show...and DBZ drags on waaaaaaaaayyyy more than Inuyasha. Inuyasha has an overall story with a lot of filler episodes. DBZ has no over all story, just characters, and goes from pointless episode to pointless episode in each saga, then it all repeats in the next saga. I like Inuyasha mor, but Inuyasha is by far not my favorite anime either.
Yet, I watched both the DBZ and Inuyasha series (what's been showed of them)...hmm

BlackHatDefect
DBX has more story and less repatition than DBZ ever had...it is also longer and has more filler EPS.Most of the DBZ EPs actually had to do with the "plot".

Phoenix Aska
ALl of DBZ has been shown on CN.

Inuaysha just has one main plot: to collect the shards of the Shikon jewel.

Yuna33
i agree....both inuyasha and dbz get really boring at times.
but inuyasha is better than dbz.

Phoenix Aska
Why is Inuaysha being compared to DBZ?

There are much better things to compare Inuyasha too...

BlackHatDefect
No there isn't....Inuyasha is probably along the same lines...but I like DBZ more

Jace_Rave
how come?
you would think Inuyasha would be compared to Fushigi Yuugi...though FY would win hands down

Yuna33
i never seen or read fushigi yugi, but i heard it dose rock harder that inuyasha.
what is it about?

BlackHatDefect
It is what Inuyasha was made off.

Its about a junior highschool girl that falls into ancient China:Only to be called to become the priestness of Suzaku to save the kingdom of Hong Nan from invading forces. She ends up meeting this hot(but self obsessed and arrogant) man named Tamahome(who has the symbol for "Demon" on his forhead) who is actually one of her warriors(along with 6 others that she must gather).

Its one of my favorite series yessir!

Jace_Rave
what she said!
it really is good

BlackHatDefect
I have the fisrt EP on my comp.AIM me and snagg it!

Phoenix Aska
See Lexi! There is btter stuff to compare Inuyasha too than DBZ! stick out tongue

Jace_Rave
yep ^_^ psst..who's lexi? u talkin to urself?

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm no I'm not talking to myself...I'm not THAT crazy am I?

Lexi is BlackHat!

RoguePw25
There is already an Inuyasha Thread.

InuYasha
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t30891.html

BlackHatDefect
Thats how I feal Rouge..

Saber_Apricot
InuYasha does suck though...

Mandos
Depends...

luvsss
Well, I think it's fun for Inuyasha.*-*

psycix
yeah, great story...

luvsss
Inuyasha is fun

psycix

luvsss
I want Sesshomaru to be my brother.

Phoenix Aska
he'd probably end up killing you!

inu_elric775
[email protected]

inu_elric775
[email protected]@yahoo.com

Eternal Hyper
Inuyasha is pretty good! But I like some number of other animes more than it, due to fillers... The manga is a heck of a lot better than the anime, though! I love Rumiko Takahashi's work!

And cute avatar, inu_elric775!!

jackzem
1m 4 n00l3 cus 1 741k 1n 1337 lmao

jackzem
i dont even hav an av yet -_-

jackzem
uhhh well how do i get stuff anyway? lol

jackzem
-_- are you guys still stuck on the leet thing?

AsakuraYoh-kun
Inuyasha's great but jackzem apparantly you haven't been on many message boards, rules and pure common courtesy says that you shouldn't double post unless you have a good reason. FOUR posts is something else especially when there all off topic. Sorry thought IO would just point that out.

Sincerely yours,
Asakura Yoh

TrAnCeDuO
all i have to say about inuyasha is that i dont really care for it anymore since ive been informed of the extremely piss poor ending.

AsakuraYoh-kun
The ending may very well suck but the manga is still going continuing where the series left off.

TrAnCeDuO
...............you dont even know how the series ends do you?! kagome is returned to her time and everyone is pretty much gone. including inuyasha! and what pisses me off the most is that i put so much time in this anime and they dont even have miroku and sango hook up.

SamuraiSquirrel
tran you ****in punk ass ***** mother ****er, learn to do spoilers, you dumb f*ck, get out of here, and try not to ever come back, i hate idiots that dont know how to do spoilers, dont ever tell the ending to a series to people that dont want to know, now F*CK OFF!!!!

drummrmk
trance is actually wrong. it doesnt end that way. but from what i have found out it should be a good ending. thats all i say. and if you do want to know more i have the site if you want to go to it. www.inuyashaworld.com

SamuraiSquirrel
hey, i like that guy, drummrmk, he is smart, and yeah, the ending is supposed to be piss oor, but yeah, actualy if you liked the FLCL ending, you will like this ending. (i loved the FLCL ending)

WindDancer
Please use spoiler tags and no member bashing.

SamuraiSquirrel
this is just a repeat of what tran did, it is of no imortance, im just checking to see if the tags work for me, cause they never worked before.

...............you dont even know how the series ends do you?! kagome is returned to her time and everyone is pretty much gone. including inuyasha! and what pisses me off the most is that i put so much time in this anime and they dont even have miroku and sango hook up.

clusterlizard1
i think i prefer the anime to the manga of any series... i mean, what girl doesn't melt at the sound of Sesshomaru's voice?

er, whoops! better get the mop and bucket... don't want anyone slipping in my drool puddle... heh heh.

anyway, i must admit that, though i do like InuYasha (the show, not the character), it is repetitive. thats why they stopped the anime (i think... or maybe it was that a voice actor couldn't continue... one or the other).

seriously, barrier this, barrier that. Naraku fight Inu-Tachi, Naraku get away. Naraku fight (insert random InuYasha character), Naraku get away... you get the picture.

and who hasn't gotten sick of Koga yet? (annoying character, unless you like him)

but of course, i say they should have continued, if only to follow Fluffy-Sama's life... er, i mean Sesshomaru's life... coz we all love him! (i'm going all school girl just thinking about him and looking at peoples signatures! thats bad.)

perhaps i've babbled on for too long, coz i just realized this is probaly the longest post the InuYasha thread will ever have.

whitewolfgurl
Originally posted by clusterlizard1
i think i prefer the anime to the manga of any series... i mean, what girl doesn't melt at the sound of Sesshomaru's voice?

er, whoops! better get the mop and bucket... don't want anyone slipping in my drool puddle... heh heh.

anyway, i must admit that, though i do like InuYasha (the show, not the character), it is repetitive. thats why they stopped the anime (i think... or maybe it was that a voice actor couldn't continue... one or the other).

seriously, barrier this, barrier that. Naraku fight Inu-Tachi, Naraku get away. Naraku fight (insert random InuYasha character), Naraku get away... you get the picture.

and who hasn't gotten sick of Koga yet? (annoying character, unless you like him)

but of course, i say they should have continued, if only to follow Fluffy-Sama's life... er, i mean Sesshomaru's life... coz we all love him! (i'm going all school girl just thinking about him and looking at peoples signatures! thats bad.)

perhaps i've babbled on for too long, coz i just realized this is probaly the longest post the InuYasha thread will ever have.

lol Don't worry your not alone, Sesshomaru is awesome! I especially love his voice and cold attitude. in_love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.