Tela's Brink! RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked into the classroom. Without a word she handed the teacher a piece of paper and sat down. She glanced around at the students and felt out of place. She took out her text book and payed attention to the teacher.

xeous
Chris ran into the room just as the bell rang.

"Sorry I'm late...This school is weird. The halls are like all...dead ends. I went down about 4 or 5 before..."

"It's ok." Interrupted the teacher. "I sometimes get lost, I can't imagine what it is like being fresh out of where?"

"Umm...Stephens High. It's in Minnesota."

"Alright, textbooks are over there. Get yourself one, grab a seat, and let's get started!"

Chris went over and got a book. He then walked back over and sat down next to Alexis.

"How's it going?" He asked her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis arched an eyebrow. "Considering I'm at school. Not very well."

xeous
"Heh, yeah. I understand...I always thought California would be more...Fun. Watch the girls walk down the halls in bikini's and surf during recess. This is nothing what I imagined. Is there ANYTHING to do around here?"

"Alright, turn to page..."

lady_summoner
"Hey Alexis! What's up? Do u think the teacher will go on about nouns for an hour again?" asked Ally flipping through pages in her text book.

Tela<3sHaldir
(Alexis is new)
Alexis shrugged. "I surf and skate, and yes he probably will." she said answering them both.

xeous
"Alright...Alexis...And you are? Oh, I'm Chris by the way."

xeous
"Skate! You mean they have hockey around here?!"

lady_summoner
"I'm Ally!" said Ally as the teacher turned his back droning on.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shrugged. "I play though." she said .

xeous
"I hope they have a team...I surely would have gotten a scholarship but my dad lost his job and we moved here so he could work for my uncle..."

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis nodded. "I moved in with my dad after my mom broke her promise of letting me see my dad and bro for two years."

lady_summoner
"I came when I was handed over to my mother. I have never seen my borther either. My dad has him. We're here for a fresh start and also so I could do skating," said Ally.

xeous
"Skating...I'm confused..."

XornonJay
I walk into class late, shakeing the loose salt water out of my hair as i walk in. "Hey, sorry I'm late, dawn break was to good to miss," I say in a aussi acsent, that was slowly going away from being in the US. I walk to a seat beside Chris and sit down.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Ah, from what my brother says, this school, is full of extreme inline skaters." Alexis tried to explain. "My friend and I going to start one, but we need another skater since we have three."

xeous
Chris leaned over,

"Hey man...You got time after school to show a newbie some waves? I've always wanted to try surfing...My name's Chris."

Tela<3sHaldir
ALexis smiled. "May I come too? I mean surfing, I already know how."

xeous
"Uhh...It's up to the mysterious stranger. I'm only here for the ride..."

XornonJay
"Of course you can come, there are waves enough for all. Oh, and i'm Michael. You can call me Mike or Mikey though." I look over at Alexis. "Hey, i heard u mention you're lookin' for another skater. I won a couple competitions back home. Mind if i join you guys skating sometime?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Thanks and of course. We're not going to be in any competitions with just three skaters."

XornonJay
"Really, well thats a bummer. You should get more skaters so that we could get into one. But anywho, hows everyone doing, other then being in this doom palace."

Tela<3sHaldir
"Try hell." Alexis said attracting the attention of the teacher. "POlease don't say that word." he said then turned to drone on again.

XornonJay
"Ok, maybe i should have just stayed out in the surf. This is dude is boring." I look back at Chris. "So you've never surfed before?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"It's a cool experience and can be a adrenaline rush sometimes."

lady_summoner
"Maybe I can skate too in competitons. I have had good experience," said Ally looking at Alexis pleadingly.

XornonJay
I lean back in my chair and half listen to the droning of the teacher, and half zoned out, thinking of the hand rail up the stairs to the school I wanted to hit after school.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Well, My bro suggested tryouts but I said we need two skaters in case one gets hurt." Alexis said. "We'll probably still have the tryouts."

lady_summoner
Ally daydreamed of skating off rails and hitting everyone of them perfectly.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Where do u get all the dolls for your avs)))

Alexis wrote down the information of the tryouts. "Think you can get this printed on some flyers."

lady_summoner
"Of course," said Ally smiling.
((I get them from FFx2.com on the animated gifs))

Tela<3sHaldir
"Kay, thanks. I would hand them out but I have some appointments."

lady_summoner
"Yeah I know what you mean," said Ally.

Tela<3sHaldir
"I owe ya big." she told Ally.

lady_summoner
"Of course," said Ally waving goodbye to her new best friend.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy was walking in the middle of her two best friends. CO captain of the cheerleading team, Ashley and the newset member of the their team Rachel.

"So anyway Travis called me last night and I was like, I am so not going out with you tommorow and he was like blah blah your such a girl you care more about your manolos than me and I was like I cant belie--"

Mandy shut out Ashleys pointless conversation, She couldn't believe she hung out with the bimbos of the school, but of course thats who her friends were supposed to be but sometimes she really wished that,

"Mandy !" Ashley broke her train of thought she glanced at rachel who was giggling uncontrollably then looked back at Ashley, "Did you get my joke!?"

"Sorry Ashley I wasnt listening"

Ashley gave her a disgusting look then smiled when she spotted a flyer, "Like ew why does that nerdy guy have a party flyer" She went over to him and took it away she walked back to where they were standing. "No wonder its a flyer for inline skating auditions, what a bore" She threw it on the floor and eeked when the high school jock Ryan walked out of his classrom. Ashley grabbed Rachels hand and they ran to him.

Mandy stayed where she was she picked up the flyer and smiled.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis saw the girl pick up the flyer. "Interested?" she asked. She smiled. "I mean do you skate?"

lady_summoner
Ally looked up as the cheerleaders enetered. She slumped in her seat because she hated being caught up in their messes.

XornonJay
wait wait, so are we in class, or in the hall? Now i'm a bit lost.

xeous
(Just say that class was dismissed...we're in the hall...)

Chris gazed over at the cheerleaders while talking to Mike,

"Yeah, I've never surfed...I'm from Minnesota. It's pretty much hockey, hockey, and more hockey..."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy saw Alexis for the first time, she smiled and said, "actually I am really int--"

Ashley cut in, "yeah what the hell do you want?" Ashley had come back with Rachel and Ryan. Ryan took the flyer away from Mandy and started to laugh, "In lines skating!?, What a loser sport!, "Yo Adam, did you see these stupid flyers!?" Ryan walked away to join his friend.

Ashley grabbed MAndy's arm, "Lets get out of here Mandy, They walked to their class, and Mandy slumped her head with dissapointment.

XornonJay
"I would die with a beach and warm weather dude." I notice Chris' look and nudge him. "Go for it man. What have u got to loose."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy let of go of Ashleys hold, "Its break theres no class, idiot!"

"Gosh mandy! dont get so pissed my mistake!!" Ashley said as she took out her water bottle,

XornonJay
"wow, excuse me a minute Chris." I catch up with Mandy and her friends. I take a deep brethe before talking, knowing i'll studder if i don't. "Hey, I don't she appriceated that. If she wants to skate, let her skate." I hope the fact that I'm a guy will help them keep there mouth shut.

XornonJay
I turn and face Mandy. "I'm Mike, or Mikey if you like. A group of us are going surfing after school. I have an extra board if you don't know how already, if you want to join us." I quickly move away, before I get to shy, and head back to Chris. "Sorry. I hate when people get pressured into the crowd they don't like. I had to do that for a while back home, and its no fun at all mate."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Ashley looked at him," excuse me, person, I dont think I know you, but being as pretty as i am you probably know me, but that doesnt mean you have to get in our business!"

Mandy shook her head, "Ash quit it!, you know He's right!"

Ashley glared at Mandy,"Mandy you have to much to lose, so just keep quiet!, unless you want me to be the new captain you stay the hell away from skating!, Nca finals are coming up and you have to give cheerleading everything!, not only will you ruin your life but you'll ruin the teams winning reputation! Think about it!"

Ashley stormed away and rachel gave her a warm smile, "Ashleys right Mandy we need you." Rachel ran to catch up to Ashley.

Mandy looked at the guy and sighed.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
((that post goes before your second post))

xeous
Chris sees a man walking down the hallway with dress clothes on...He figures him to be a teacher...

"Excuse me. Is there a hockey team at this school?"

"Yes, there actually is...We're pretty terrible too. Why do you ask? Know someone that wants to play?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Are there tryouts or anything?"

"Well...Early training started last week but I bet your friend could show up tonight and start working out...They inline skate in the off season to try to get a leg up. Sometimes they play inline hockey too...I'm actually an assistant coach. Your 'friend' should show up at about 5. Practice is until 7. See you..your friend there!"

Chris ran up to Mike.

"Where can I go to get some inline skates?"

XornonJay
"I got some extra around my place somewhere. If I can't find them, then I know of a place at the beach you can find a good pair, if you have money."

lady_summoner
Ally caught up with Mandy. "Is it too late to try out for cheerleading cause it looks like you need a friend," said Ally with a warm smile.

XornonJay
((mandy, i edited my post so that i told u my name, sry i forgot that earlier))

xeous
"I don't have money but I think that they'll take a trade..."

Chris thought of his Bobby Orr signed stick...It might be worth a couple grand...

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis caught up with Ashley. She was going to say something when she saw her bro Val. As normal he had other girl cheerleaders fawning over him. He smiled when he saw his sister and walked over followed by the leaders. "Hey Alexis." he said. "ENjoying yourself."

"Not really. I've made a few friends."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I'm mandy, and you are ?"

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
AShley looked at VAl and gave the others cheerleaders a go away look. The cheerleaders walked away and AShley gave VAl a sweet smile, "Hey VAl i didnt see you at Ryan's Party, I missed you !?"

xeous
Chris nudged Mike.

"Who'se this guy?"

He asked in a low tone...

Tela<3sHaldir
Val arched an eyebrow. "Oh, I was helping My sis, Alexis unpack. Sorry. GUess from now on you have two of us." He put his arm around his sister's neck.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
"oh how nice," Ashley looked at Alexis and gave her a mean look. "Well have fun with your sister or whatever she is, See you around"

Ashley walked away with Rachel.

xeous
Chris just shook his head and laughed.

"Girls...Hey man, I'll see you after school about those skates."

Tela<3sHaldir
Val shrugged. "Funny how the old saying, nlood is thicker than water, is correct."

Alexis laughed she handed her brother a flyer. "Like it." Val nodded.

xeous
"Hell...may as well introduce myself."

Chris walked up to Val.

"Hey, met your little sister last class...I'm Chris, just moved here."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy found out the girls name was Ally. Soon after a brief chat Mandy walked to her locker and was joined by Ashley.
"Hey Mandy hope you made up your mind"
Mandy slammed her locker shut, "seems like you made it up for me"
Ashley took Mandy in her arms, "sweetie i'm only doing whats best for you, I love you"
Ashley let go and said "Did you know that Val has a little sister here, Its some loser girl, I think its the one doing the in line skating flyers and you know why Val didnt go to ryans party, check this!, because he was helping his little sister unpack! What a loser!"

Rachel joined in "Totally, I man that kid is good looking but he has to set his priorities straight!"

Mandy rolled her eyes as she threw her backpack around her shoulders.

XornonJay
Sick of the gossip, and giggling girls, I grab my bag and head for somewhere quiet. Better for the girls to gossip about Val then me. I Make my way through the crowd and find a empty bench in a not so crowded hall way. "God, this place is nuts," I mumble to myself, running my fingers through my salty hair. Sometimes i wish i wasn't as shy, but oh well, i would get over it.

Tela<3sHaldir
Val chuckled. "The name's Val. Been here for most of my life. so you're a friend of Alexis."

xeous
"Well...Aquantience. We just met."

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shrugged. "I'm not like you Val. I don't have the oopsite sex fawn over me and I don't make friends easily."

Spaz_Gurl
Alice walked out of her last class and bumped into Val and her books went flying, scattering themselves in the hallway.
"Oh crud. I'm sorry.!" she called at him, rushing after a paper that was blowing down the hall. She came back and began to pick up her books.

xeous
Chris knelt down and helped her pick up her books. "He shouldn't have been standing there." Chris said with a smile.

Tela<3sHaldir
Val cleared his throat. "Um, if Chris here would give me a chance, 'I'm sorry'" he said. "It was my fault. It's said that hoorigan's are living walls. Forgive me? I'd try to make it up, but don't know how" he said bending down and picking up the last book. He handed it to her. "The name's Val, but I don't know yours."

Alexis rolled her eyes. If it would have been her she would have been laughed at or something.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
"Oh my god! Krissy cant you do anything right!" Ashley shouted as the practiced.
Ashley pushed her aside and showed her how to do a split after she kicked with her left foot. "your supposed to be hopping the whole time, there isnt a pause! With you in the team we probably won't make it to the NCA finals!

Krissy started sobbing, "I'm sorry ASh, I'll practice more"

Ashley walked back to Mandy, "Mandy I think we are going to have to make practices longer like till 6:00pm"

Mandy gaped at her,"Are you nuts AShley!, i mean hello we have other things to do besides cheerleading!"

"Other things like in line skating" Ashley said cooly.

Mandy shook her head,"your unbelievable!, just drop it ok"

"Look Mandy we are going to have to work hard to win this competetion. So we will have to make practices longer, especially if we are going to make time for a professional cheer choreographer"

"What professional cheer choreographer?"

"Well I asked the school to fund it for us, and we got one!, they took money out of the other sports like hockey ew, and funded us because they know we're the best thing they got!"

Mandy sighed and shook her head, "Fine, tell the team about the new practice hours."

Ashley ran to to tell the rest of the team and Mandy hung her head knowing that now more than ever she wouldnt be able to in line skate.

Tela<3sHaldir
Janette walked towards the cheereleadrers. She knew this was a long shot. "Um, excuse me." she told mandy. She knew if Alexis's found out she'd kill her. "Need anymore cheerleaders."

XornonJay
I waited for the halls to half clear and then straped my skates on. 'What the hell, I haven't gotten in trouble at this school yet, its about time,' I think to myself. I slowly skate toward the front door, and as soon as I get close enough, pick up speed and fly out the door. I jump, 360 onto the hand rail and nail an Acid Grind (A grind in which your soul foot is on the bar normally, but instead of your front foot being perpendicular to the bar like normal, it points in the other direction).
A teacher is instantly at the top of the stairs, looking furious, and I quickly skate away.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis laughed. "I'm sorry, but I'm lost could you show me where this is?" she asked the teacher diverting his attention.

XornonJay
I turn around and spot Alexis. I smile and nod my thanks, and go around the school to another entrance. 'If I'm lucky, I might get another grind off before they set up guards at the door,' I think, smiling.

Tela<3sHaldir
The teacher led Alexis to the ice arena the school owned. Alexis nodded and thanked him before strapping her ice skates on. SHe stepped onto the ice and it felt like home.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
"Actually we dont at the moment, thanks anyway" Ashley said as she ate another baby carrot.
Rachel giggled and took one of the baby carrots,"Who died and made you cheerleading captain?, I believe its Mandy's decision."
Ashley stared at Rachel,"Who the hell asked for your opinion?, I'm co captain! meaning I also decide, I've decided and said No, unless you want to replace me for her"
Mandy looked at Ashley and knew she couldnt afor to lose her. Mandy sighed and told Janette ,"I'm sorry, we arent looking for cheerleaders right now, but as soon as we hold try out we'll let you know." Mandy nodded and gaver a smile.
Ashley started to laugh, she jumped down from the table she was sitting on and said as she walked away, "you really have to stop giving losers hope mandy."
Mandy shook her head in disgust.
Rachel took Mandy's arm, "What's her problem?"
Mandy sighed and said, "I have no idea" she looked at Janette and said, "It was nice meeting you and I'm sorry about my friends behavior she's just bitter, but I promise to let you know when we need cheerleaders."
Rachel and Mandy walked off to go to their lockers.

Tela<3sHaldir
Janette smirked. That was done. She ran to meet Alexis. She bumped into her in the girl's locker room. "What are ya doin' here?" she asked shocked.

Alexis opened her mouth and closed it. "I'm joining the hockey team." she said taking her ice skates off. "I need the conditioning."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
((SO what is this after school or still school hours?))

Tela<3sHaldir
(After school)

XornonJay
Mike makes his way slowly down the hallway on his skates, trying not to make noise. He wanted to hit the rail one mroe time before he headed to the wieght room for his afternoon work out.
Just when he thought he was home free, the chemistry teacher walked out, spotting him in his skates. Realizing he was caught Mike takes off down the hall towards the door. Just before he reaches it, a jock that was standing buy his locker with a bunch of his friends tripped him, sending him face first into the floor. Slidding to a halt, Mike gets up, takes his skates off and walks over to the jock. Though shorter then the jock, Mike grabs him by the colar and slams him agains the metal loudly. "I suggest u don't do that again mate, for your faces sake." One of his buddies grab Mikes shoulder, and he quickly spin and hits him. He falls to the floor holding his nose. Mike points down at him. "Don't try me dude." Brushing the hair out of his face, Mike grabs his skates, and escapes down a side hall before the teacher can catch up with him.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy was going to go a buy a bottle of Water she was tired from all the practicing and ran into Mike, she fell back.

She looked up and blushed with embarassment.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis looked down. "Aw, the cheerbitches can get embarrassed. what a development?" she said walking by. "not as damn graceful as you thought?"

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy gaped! She quickly got up and screamed to alexis, "Did you just call me a cheerbitch!?, if thats what you think let me tell you its better than being a geek like you!"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Ah, I'm a geek and yet I'm a straight A student, am on over 50 % of the teams and in 50 % of the clubs and just joined this school today. And yes you are a cheerbitch because you can't even stand up for yourself. You're not a true cheerleader." With that Alexis went to her locker stuffing her new books in it.

Janette walked up to Mandy and offered a helping hand. "Sorry, she has a past with cheerleaders."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy took her hand and said "thank you, Sorry i have to go after your friend."

Mandy sttod to the side of ALexis, WEll congratulations! but I am also a straight A student, I am on practically all the clubs except for all the geeky clubs and Cheerleading is a year round sport and is the best thing this school has got because we are the only ones that ever win championships! but you probably have never noticed how all the other sports suck cause your a loser!, and besides what the hell is your problem with cheerleaders!?, wait let me refrain that, Whats your problem with me?, Ive never done anything to you"

Tela<3sHaldir
"You have. YOu like all the rest of the stuck up cheerbitches pick on the lesser fortunate children and I would join cheerleaders but haveing myself degraded, is not my thing. Besides I have hockey, soccer, basketball, in line skating, surfing, and few other sports that even thought they're not all year around they each help condition for the next. And you, my problem is you need to stick up for yourself to your so called friends like youre doing now." Alexis said arching an eyebrow.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis sighed. "Look, I don't have time for this shit. I have tryouts to run. Would have loved ya on the team but ya have to stay here have fun with not even being in control of YOUR own life."

Janette shook her head. "C'mon, Lexi, Not kuul pickying on the cheerleaders. Let's go. We have a lot of people trying out and Val would kill us if we're late."

XornonJay
Miek just listened to the arguement, totally taken aback. "Sorry I was in your way," he says quietly to Mandy lowering his head a bit in embarrasment. He leans down a bit and wispers to her. "And don't worry about Alexis. She's jsut outa place. I just moved here from Australia, as you can probably tell from the accent, and we're all trying to find our nitch. She just choses to find it a different way."

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Mandy stayed their silent and was joined by her friend rachel.

"Hey mandy, what was that all about?"

"Mandy turned and met Rachels sparkling green eyes.

"Is cheerleading a bad thing?"

Rachel giggled, "No of course not Mandy, And if that girl told you that, well its because shes jealous ,just like all the other girls at this school, see we are the unicorns of this school"

Mandy smiled and laughed,"Unicorns?"

Rachel nodded and said, "yes, we are the rare and beautiful, special creatures of this school and its normal for us to be envied!, See our team of 16 girls is exclusive."

Mandy started to laugh."oh my god rachel when you put it like that, it seems like hell !, Rahcel it isnt supposed to be like that, I joined cheerleading because I love gymnastics and dancing." She laughed more.

Rachel hugged her and said, "I know, just wanted to crack a smile" She kissed her cheek and said, "dont let that girl or anybody get to you, not even ashley"

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Rachel left leaving her an mike.

Mandy smiled and said, "yeah i figured, like your accent by the way,I'm Mandy. So you must've met Ryan and Adam by your good looks seems to me you'll fit right in with them." She looked up and said, "great a new jock"

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis sighed. She stood atop of the piece in the middle of the skate park they had set up. Alexis took a deep breath. She looked over the list of people. She set the clipboard down and started the music as a signal for everyone to give it all they got. Val watched alternating from one bowl to the next.

Alexis would switch with Val. They were looking.

Trickster
Densel as watching the skaters, not sure if he should jion in or not. Some of them could easily kick his ass, and he didn't know if there was some kind of sign up place where he needed to go before skating. SO he stood in his blades and watched.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis's eyes fell onto Densel. She gave Val a look, and befoore anyone knew it she was beside the boy and she had her clipboard. "May we help you?" she asked politely.

XornonJay
"Thanks, the accent gives it away huh? No, i haven't met either of them, unless they are the tall guys that always stand by the front door, and trip people as they leave. Cause if that are, then I just hit one of them in the face. I'm not a jock though. Never got into any sports other then surfing, skating, swimming and running. And the rest of the jocks don't see that as very jock like.
I tend to stay in the corner. I don't know, never was poplular. But hey, the skating tryouts are started. Don't let the girls you hang out with dictate what you do. If you always follow what others want, you'll miss out on 99% of life. So come on, you can come with me."

Trickster
"I was just watching the skaters. Is there anywhere you have to sign up? Sorry if this is a private thing, by the way. My name's Densel. I just joined the school."

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis smiled. "It's not private really. Hey Densel. My names Alexis." she handed him the clipboard and showed him a line at the bottom of the list of names and phone numbers. "If you don't mind? Then you can skate. I'll warn you, have fun. That counts the most."

Trickster
Densel quickly signed his name. "I like your name. It suits you. So is this like a weekly thing? Or is it a special occasion?"

What does the skate park look like?

Tela<3sHaldir
(the one they had for xbladz try outs. explain letter)

"All around" she shrugged. "Mostly for the invitationals."

XornonJay
Mike shows up at the skate park . He walks over to where Alexis is talking with Densel. "Hey, am I/ are we late?" (not sure if i have mandy with me or not, i guess we'll see whenever she gets on)

Trickster
What does your answer mean Tela? messed

Trickster
Densel turns to Mike, a bit uncomfortable about how easily every seems to get on.
They must be friends, he thought.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis shook her head. She handed the clipboard to Mike. After they were signed in shewent back to where Val was. She watched. After awhile they switched again.

XornonJay
Mike pats Densel on the back. "You're new here to huh? Don't look so stressed. If you go in there as uptight as you look, you're gonna get trashed hard. Relax, have fun."

Trickster
Densel skated backwards toward a bowl, where he stopped and watched some of the other bladers for a while.

Trickster
"I'm always relaxed" Densel said with a grin. "I just didn't know if this was private or not. I've learned not to interfere in other people's buisiness."

XornonJay
Mike laughs. "Thats always a good lesson to learn, if you learn it the easy way."
(I'm gonna wait and see if mandy came along before i keep going)

Trickster
Densel just dossed around on his blades, doing manuals around the bowls.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis didn't look very impressed but Val knew differently.

XornonJay
(ok, i'm tired of waiting, lol, sry Mandy, if u did come, just do whatever, lol)
Mike straps on his skates, put his head phones on, blasting Blideside, and looks around for a good spot to start. He drops into the bowl and rolls to the other side, picking up speed. After a few easy grabs to warm up, he goes over to a set of quater pipes with fun boxes inbetween. He rolls up the quater pipe and waits for a clearing.
When he gets it, Mike drops in, hiting the fun box, and doing a 180 back flip.

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis glanced a val. Val nodded.

Trickster
Densel saw Mike's flip and smiled. He jumped into the bowl and did an invert on the other side, coming back down and did a McTwist off the lip he had dropped in on. To get out of the bowl he indied and then moved across to Mike.
"Good stuff, both of us."

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis stopped the music. "Thanx for being here, we have your numbers and will call you if you get the cut or if you don't. I will be seeing you around."

Val smirked. He watched as the competiters emptied the bowl. Alexis sighed and watched the remaining.

xeous
Chris walked by the hockey rink on his way home he decided to stop by and look at part of the team practicing.

They WERE god awful...Missing passes, falling when no one was around. 'I need to help them...I have to help them...' he thought to himself.

He went home to get his hockey equipment...

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis walked over to the rink. She strapped on her ice skates. The coach nodded. "Meet your new trainer, Alexis Hoorigan."

"Isn't she young?"

Alexis arched an eyebrow. "Age had nothing to with skill. would you be happy to demonstrate with me."

XornonJay
Miek shakes Densel's hand. "That was a sweet twist. I've done it couple times, haven't perfected it yet though, maybe you could give me a pointer or two."

Trickster
"Yeah. Took me about a year to get it perfected myself. I liked your 180 though. Was thinking about learning to do that, but I'm too lazy. So what kinda blades you wearing?" Densel skates backward to the lip of the bowl.

Tela<3sHaldir
Val walked over to Mike and Densel. "You all can stay here and skate. that's what it was built for." he said. "I don't think I know you or I have a short term memory. The name's Val Horrigan." he told Densel.

Trickster
"No, you don't know me. I've just moved here. Densel O'Conner." said Densel, extending his hand.

Tela<3sHaldir
Val shook it. "Soory, Alexis took off so fast. She's pretty busy. Um, stay, skate, and what was that phrase she said. Oh yeah 'have fun'."

Trickster
"So you skate? And what exactly are these tryouts for?"

XornonJay
"I like Solomons. I'm wearing ST1's now, but I prefere the ST9's." (in answer to Densels ?)
Mike extends his hand to Val. "I'm new here too. Moved here from down under, if you can't tell. And i will have fun, this is my life," he says smiling.

Tela<3sHaldir
Val shrugged. "Not my philoshophy It's my sis's. See you later." he said heading home to do his homework. He hated highschool.

Alexis finished and the team looked tired. "Young, huh?" she said laughing. "I can outlast most of you. That's scary considering its been five years since I've plaid."

xeous
(are you supposed to be talking to me? I don't think you would 'outlast' someone with a background like mine...Especailly being a girl. Not to sound sexest but it's the truth...)

Tela<3sHaldir
(No, she's talking to the guy on the team that said she was too young.)

xeous
(I got ya...You ARE at the ice hockey place thing, right?)

Tela<3sHaldir
(Yep)

xeous
(Alright)

Chris was obviously not amused and definatly not even close to out of breath.

"Sorry to say this but...This is pathetic. No wonder you guys..And girl...Are terrible. THIS is your conditioning? THIS is it?..THIS should be warmups, to be done before streching. Do you guys even watch hockey?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis glared. she didn't contradict the statement. "We all sort of pathetic, but we can get better, hopefully." she told the others ignoring what she would called a jackass. She skated up to him. "If yours so good play by yourself."

XornonJay
Mike skates over to the bowl and drops in. He Soul grinds the lip, and drops back in, picking up speed. When he feels he has enough air, he goes for a Viking Air, but lands on his knee pads. "Damn! I landed it at home. I need to practice."

Tela<3sHaldir
Janette skates over. "Yeah, we all do. Like the tryouts?" she asked.

xeous
"Listen, I didn't mean it like that. It takes hard work to get better, though, and we're not doing it. We'll find out who wants this here and now..."

He speaks up.

"Everyone who wants to leave...I suggest you go. I'm going to do my workout now...Those who wish to stay are welcome but it isn't easy. I'll explain it when I get a headcount..."

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis crossed her arms across her chest but didn't move. She watched as some left.

xeous
"Alright...I, personally don't care if I play for this school or not...I'm sure there's leagues around and such...Anyway, I have to stay in shape for when I get to play college hockey so, I'll be doing this workout pretty much every day for anyone who wishes to come down. When the season starts, it will be shortened a bit and there will be 'pucktime' thrown in there...Alright, here's how it goes. 10 herbies in under a minute each. For each one over a minute, another 15 minutes gets added to the weight room for legs workout. Quick legs drills for about a half an hour followed by timed runs, speed competition wise, around the rink. I'm taking it easy for the first day since it's been about a week since I've skated...Now that you know what's up, who'se leaving?"

Chris waits for some more to leave then starts his workout, sprinting the 'herbies'(from the near goaline to the blue, back to the goal, down to the red(center ice), back to goal, down to far blue, back to goal, down to red, back to goal)

Tela<3sHaldir
Alexis rolls her eyes and does the same. She knew this was going to kill her inline skating time.

xeous
(Trust me, even someone in good shape wouldn't be able to do much after a workout like that...)

Tela<3sHaldir
(Can we speed things up a little hehe)

After practice Alexis was almost on her knees. She was so tired and her chest burned with everybreath she took. She knelt down on the ice and let it's refreshing coolness revive what little energy it could.

XornonJay
After about an hour and a half Mike had sucessfully landed the Viking Flip three times. He rolls off the vert ramp and falls into a bench. HE loved the burning feeling in his legs after hours of skating. "Wow, thats fun. I hope the surf is good. I've got to much adrenilin to waste."

Tela
Janette was cleaning the place up. She walked over to Mike. "Glad you had fun. If you don't mind me asking why do you want to join our team?" she said sitting down on the couch in between the two bowls..

XornonJay
Mike shrugs. "Because I love skating. I figure life isn't that long, so I should go through as many adrenilin rushes as possible." He smiles at the thought of the jocks. "And from the looks of the people at school, skating isn't very popular, and I like to go against the crowd." Looks over at her. "But I'm rabbling, sorry. How about you, why do you skate?"

Tela
Janette laughs. "I've always skated. I can't remember a time before I did. And also for the adrenaline rush and it's an excuse to see Alexis."

XornonJay
"You and Alexis are good mates then?"

Tela
janette nodded. "Best of friends. It's hard to get us apart." she said laughing. "If she seems somewhat pissed most of the time it's not her normal personality. She's a great skater and friend."

xeous
Chris bent over, taking in as much air as possible. He soon went down on one knee...

"I.(gasp)..Guess.(gasp)..I guess...I'm in a little worse shape than I had thought. (gasp)"

He stood up and shook it off.

"Now, I think I'll go home and go to sleep for a little bit."

He skated over to Alexis,

"If any of your mates are doing anything ever and...Ehh, need an extra body(you could tell that he was uncomfretable trying to introduce himself to new people)...I'd like to come and get to know people...I hope I didn't sound too much like...A prick today but hockey is my life. It's the air I breathe. Don't take what I say or do here personally...Here's my number. Hopefully I'll see you tomarrow."

Tela
Alexis took the number but was too busy trying to catch her breath. She finally stood and headed over to the bench to take her skates off.

Trickster
Densel put on his headphones, and took some time trying a unity grind along the rails. He just couldn't manage it so he moved to sit down on a bench.

XornonJay
Mike looks up at the quickly setting sun, and stands up. "Well, I have surf to catch. Thanks for a great time. Hope I made it through the tryouts." Thinks for a second. "Hey, not sure who all is gonna be there, but a few people I met today in class said they wanted to come surf. You're welcome to come too."

XornonJay
Mike looks over at Densel. "You too if you want."

Trickster
OOC
Changed your name Tela? Why? I like it now though smile although I liked it before as well. wink

Tela
Janette smiled. "Should be interesting. Thanks." she said standing. "Um, heh, I don't have a ride home." she said blushing at how stupid she sounded.

OOC: I don't know. Just thought it would be kuul, and thanx

XornonJay
"My car is around the corner. I can give you a ride if you need."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>