If you could use one of the forgotten curses on anyone who would it be and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I am in a very evil mood today!I am also bored.I think I would the one spell that makes you incontrol of that person.
If I could use it I would use it on my stepfather so he can do what ever I want and stop bugging me!
So who would you choose and why?JM evil face smokin'

~Freak-N-Crazy~
I would choose Imperio shifty on:

Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino Sharna Marino

& make that B!tches life hell evillaugh

willysp
The controlling one, for reason I shall not disclose at this time wink

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Okiez wink

BlackHatDefect
All three on Bush

What fun!

I love these types of questions.It gets my imagination running wild!

JessieSparrow
GAH! BUSH! grrr Ill join with you on that one^^...Shaz whos Sharna and Marino?

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Sharna Marino is 1 person and she is just this girl who makes my life hell mad

lioness_pride
oooh yes bush!!!!!!!
also mebe claire, who is a stupid cow.
this is a hard one.....

pureblood.pride
Ok, I'm new here but dont laugh at me anyone.

The Imperius curse is the best to use because you can force someone to kill themselves or give them pain and you could do anything you wanted to them.

hahaha

I can think of a lot of people that deserve it. Certain Republicans for example.

impatientinky
bunny

The Ones
a girl i have a crush on who hates me. i can get her to do things like (use your imagination)

johnnywooh
hmmm imperio on my tech teacher, then he can do my tech exam for me tomorrow cos i don't know anything *sob*

johnnywooh
or crucio on kate bosworth mwahaahhahaha

Lord Ryugen
The Imperius curse on George Lucas so I can force him to stop using so much CG in films.

The Ones
hey cg is brilliant. if it wasnt for cg, the would be no clone wars then star wars will be dead

Jackie Malfoy
That is the idea black hat to let your mind go crazy!Glad everyone is having fun with this!JM

Lord Ryugen
Yes CG is brilliant when used properly like the Lord Of The Rings films. However when just about every character, weapon and background is CG you've gone too far. Like Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones or The Matrix Revolutions.

Anyway back on topic. I'd use Crucio against my College lectures, bastards the lot of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.