*sighs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
I find myself sighing alot lately.... confused maybe I should see a doctor...

I dont understand why its so hard to ignore post made by someone you dislike . Ive been guilty of this too and after taking another look at what ive posted....well it makes me sigh...

This bashing someone because of spelling errors and bad grammer is childish . Whatever happened to treating others as you'd have them treat you ? What happened to the , if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything ?

My apologies if Ive offended anyone and I understand if this thread gets closed...I just really needed to get that off my chest .

*sighs*

Jackie Malfoy
No promblem Shellie I argee with you in fact.If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.I am tired anyway of being attecked.
Hopfully this thread will stop it.See you around;JM

lil bitchiness
Thank you for that Shellie.

I was getting quite sick of it, hope everyone will get a grip now.

shellie
Well....I seriouslly doubt this will stop the bashing and it was not my attempt to do so....

I do wish people would take a look at why they bash others . Most of the time its for silly reasons too . I understand people getting on your nerves and such but there is no need to bash someone for their spelling and grammar mistakes .

Jackie you are a 14 year old girl...only 2 years older then my oldest daughter . 3 years older then my next daughter.....who also has a hard time with spelling and grammar....i wouldnt want others treating her the way you get treated.....its rather sad .

Jackie Malfoy
Well glad you think so.I would not want anyone else treated bad either.But I really don't know what to do.JM

shellie
Well....can i give you a few tips ? It might help....

Jackie Malfoy
Sure go ahead.If it helps.I had tryed everything.JM

shellie
ok

1) the people who are on your ignore list are there for your own reasons....it doestnt help if you decide to read what they say and respond accordingly.....just resist the urge to read their post and go about your buisiness .

2)It seems alot of people are (to put it nicely) concerned about your spelling mistakes....maybe try the spellcheckerm it has helped me many times .

3)The grammar....well...dont know what to really say about that...sometimes i have a hard time with it...especially if im typing fast and not paying attention to how im wording myself.....slow down and say what you're gonna say outloud to yourself and see if it makes sence....does it sound right , is that how you would say it if you were speaking to someone in person....

and last.....

Dont let people discourage you from posting your opinions and respect what they have to say as well....even if you dont like them....you seem like you have alot of spunk and thats a quality i admire happy

Jackie Malfoy
Ok it sounds fair.I will try.But after geting flamed so much I am geting tired of it which is why they are on list.Also english is not in truth my first lanuage.
Which makes it harder to understand and write in english.I was actly born in Italy.Learing Italian first and then english and on top of that I do have a learning promblem.
Thanks for the tips however and I will do my best.JM

Baylin
One thing to bear in mind though, even though it doesnt feel nice, if your being bashed it's because people have noticed you.
One thing I've noticed, if you dont bash back people eventually start to respect you and accept those little idiosyncrasies that make you you!

shellie
Thats very interesting Jackie....so where do you live now ?

shellie
indeed happy

lil bitchiness
Well I can vouche for that, as my first language isnt English either.

Try your best, but i understand how hard it is, especially if your first language isnt English. Dont bother about others who make fun of you, and if you make a big mistake in your title, I will fix it or you, so its no problem.

As for your ignore list, you dont have to be ignoring all those people, its making a problem for you i you have them all on ignore - but its your choice.

Jackie Malfoy
I live in New Jersey now we moved to Itaty here when me and my sister was ten.The only promblem with that is if you let these people get away with it theiy will keep on going on.
Because belive me I had tryed that.JM

shellie
No worries sweetie...they will see its there problem...not yours...and if they dont...dont worry with them....spend your energy else where.

now...which part of NJ do you live in ? my mom lives up there in Englishtown .

Jackie Malfoy
I live in Sommerset which also goes by the name of Warren.It is a very small town.But I love it!Thanks guy I feel happy aready!JM

shellie
Well sometimes all it takes is getting to know someone better and understanding where they came from wink

If you ever need to talk sweetie...feel free to pm me smile

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks!I will!Little B what is your first lanuage?Just wondering!JM

Mr Zero
Hey JM.

Well said Shell - I am shamefully guilty of being rude to Jm at first : but soon realised that (despite the fact that i disagree with her almost all the time) I was always interested in what she had to say.

It always amazes me when people have more than one language, I certainly dont have the mental capacity for it - and I'm a genius!

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks Zero!I will rememer that.Actly you are a nice person.JM

Mr Zero
Actually I'm not. But thanks anyway.

Jackie Malfoy
You are welcome!Feel free to pm me anytime you want to chat!JM

Storm
You shouldn' t have let it make a difference from the start.

johnnywooh
yeah no worries JM!
"dont give a s**t wot anyone else thinks!" <- johnny depp said that and i saw he was one of your favourite movie stars on your profile and I totally agree so.. there it is smile

Phoenix Aska
Maybe you should...dance!!!

then you'll feel better....

Daedalus
Indeed he isn't. big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Good idea I think I will dance!lol!jm

Mr Zero
If you want to go on my shit list then just PM me and ask - dont feel you have to try to get all cute.

Phoenix Aska
singing is good too....singing relieves depression....

Jackie Malfoy
Dang!My dad is dragging me to the temple tonight.Got to go.Glad to see so many friendly people here!And thanks again everyone!JM

Storm
JM has been here for over a month. All this time, she has been bullied because of her spelling/grammar. And now all of a sudden these apologies?

lil bitchiness
Yes, very weird that.

BackFire
Jesus ****ing Christ, it's a love-fest in here...and Zero is involved.. Shame on you, sir. Being nice to people, that's not the Mr. Zero I've come to know and tolerate.

Storm
It' s rather easy to say you' re sorry afterwards. Think twice before you act and don' t let sheep mentality guide you.

lil bitchiness
Which proves that hes not putting an act with his attitude all other times.

shellie
im sorry , i dont get what you mean sweetie .

mc pee pants
i think she means to not give a f*ck what others say to begin with.

BackFire
Storm's a "she".

Mr Zero
Your just jealous that your not getting my good lovin' come over here and let me pat your head you lil scamp.

BackFire
Teehee. Yes sir.

mc pee pants
duely noted.

Storm
How come you didn' t come to think of this from the beginning? Now, after more than a month, you' ve come to this insight...

Mr Zero
"Duly"* is one of those words that you only ever seem to hear people say in tandem with "noted" - and when I hear people say it I always like to ask people what it means: because virtually nobody ever knows.

So they make this pained face that says "I just used a word that I cant define, and I no longer remember why i'm your friend or why i just had sex with you..."

(*forgive me for altering your spelling to the more common "correct" usage..)

mc pee pants
thank your for your thoughts... duly noted.

Mr Zero
You honestly think this is the place for that? If you have a shred of sympathy for JM and the appalling way shes been treated (yes by me also at the begining) deal with your righteous indignation in a PM.

Or stuff it up your arse. Both work for me.

shellie
I think you have misunderstood Storm . I made this thread as a way to say im getting tired of all the bashing against Jackie .

Ive not sat here a month bashing her and then woke up and was like " gee , thats not right...Im being childish....."

Ive sat here a month and watched her get dissed and put down and bashed and i dont think she is being giving a fair shot most times .

Mr Zero
Oh and sorry to get all "bad-attitude" In your thread shell. Shant let it happen again.

shellie
*sighs*

There goes that damn sigh again......where can i find a doctor for that ?

stick out tongue

shellie
Oh and for the record...im not sitting on a high horse pointing a finger at anyone . Those who have done so know who they are....Ive been a little bit rude to Jackie as well for which im sorry for .

She is a 14 year old girl . Im 30 years old . I have no buisiness picking on her at all .

lil bitchiness
Thats sweet of you Shellie. Awh, if i were there id give you a hug!

(hope that wasnt patronising)

shellie
love not at all milla

lil bitchiness
inlove

shellie
happy

Storm
Then also deal with your poor excuses in a PM.

shellie
confused

BackFire
Agreed.

Darth Sauron
clap

Mr Zero
Dont be confused. Storm and I will dealt with her problem with this via PM, thus sparing your well intentioned thread any more unpleasantness.

BackFire
Touch me zero, where the sun don't shine.

JToTheP
Well, I want to say this, as this just happened to me today:

Environment or others actions can rub off on you. If you constantly see people bickering over grammar errors and the such, it slowly catches on to you. Then you see someone you dislike do it, and you just blurt out something like "YOU FOOL, YOU CAN'T SPELL FOR SH!Tand environment is the same way, it's all a mixture of your surroundings, how you yourself handle things, who is around you, and you try to ignore what they do, but you can only take so much before your ability of knowing it's childish quits at the wrong time, you know?

Mainly I said this because I'm sorry for attacking you on such occations JM. I'm not apologizing to who I dislike though, I'm sorry to say that, but I still dislike who I will still not name.

And on a side-note, Milla, your sig and avvy offend me gravely. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Storm
Awww, now come on JToTheP, no need to be modest. You surely can call me by my name.

Mr Zero
Is my self restraint and general (comparative) well-behavedness confusing you? Its easily explained.

Milla made me her willing b!tch-boy.

BackFire
No..I just wanted you to touch me.

shellie
laughing this is why i used you 2 as my word of the day example

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2740166#post2740166

Mr Zero
You know you dont even have to ask.

You just have to pay the fee.

We were an example in word of the day. I'm both proud and faintly queasy.

JToTheP
I already said I was not going to mention names, so you are making an ass out of yourself to assume that right now.

shellie
laughing

i must go...ill enjoy you some more later on....take care Z happy

JToTheP
rolling on floor laughing LIVE TOPIC!

Phoenix Aska
Circles and eyeballs circles are pretty!

shellie
happy

badboy2004
hi shell

ladygrim
smile

badboy2004
hi babes sweetie "kisses"

Samurai Guy
Shellie.. poor spelling and bad grammer are my pet peeve. I try and let it go, but sometimes I find myself quoting people, and then fixing their piss poor English in their quote.

I think I am suffering a little OCD up in here, you know what I'm sayin'?

shellie
i know and i find myself wanted to correct others all the time as well.....JM more so but ive learned something about her that makes me understand why she has a hard time with spelling and grammer .

i was upset saturday cuz i watched as she came on and with her very first post of the morning she was being told how stupid she is...and thats me putting it nicely....

last night she called a stupid dumbass teenybopper b!tch....

stuff like that is totally uncalled for.....she is only 2 years older then my oldest and should someone treat my daughter this way...there would be hell to pay....

jackie needs someone batting for her and im stepping up to the plate...

forgive me but to hell with anyone who doesnt like it .

badboy2004
hi sis

Samurai Guy
I understand what you are saying... there should be limitations as to what is tolerated here on KMC. Member bashing is member bashing no matter who the person is and who the person is bashing.

However, there are OTHER WAYS to go about it. It is nice that you are standing up for somebody when apparently nobody else will.

badboy2004
i like that sis

shellie
other ways to go about what...member bashing or standing up for someone ?

badboy2004
hes confused

shellie
no steven...he is not confused .

badboy2004
is he not

shellie
no...more times then not , scott knows exactly what he's talking about . trust me sweetie...he is not confused .

Samurai Guy
wink Thanks, shell

I mean other ways of going about STOPPING the bashing. It is nice that you are standing up for her, and it is nice that you are bringing light on the subject, but making a thread about it was not really necessary.

I see what you are doing, and I respect it... but if people are going to be as cruel as you are making them out to be.. then there is some ass that needs to be kicked.

badboy2004
thats right and i'll back that up

shellie
when i made this thread i was upset about it . still am but more so at the time . i just wanted to get off my chest how i was feeling about it . it seems now that it has given people the idea that im on some kinda pro-jackie crusade . thats not totally the case . i myself dont agree with her on lots of things....

what i want is for her to be given a fair chance and not bashed based on her spelling and grammer . she is still learning the english langauge and its not fair to her to put her down for it .

Samurai Guy
Isnt that the whole point of a Public Forum? People can post what they want?

There are set limitations.. and rules should apply for all... but... I dont know.

shellie
yes of course

however it doesnt excuse the rudeness thrown at her . this also goes to other cases..... if you dislike someone , anyone......and the urge is to great to resist saying something so harsh....shouldnt it be done privately.....through a pm at least ? erm

Samurai Guy
Good call.

lil bitchiness
Closing on the request of Shellie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.