Questions/Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Batman 24
One is venom the same venom because in ultimate spidey they say hes some dumb suit that his father created.

Two i know this been discussed 500 times but just relax
i replied to the other 500 but no one goes on it because its 5 years old

how can the hulk beat juggernaut if juggernaut is invunerable
i dont care if the hulk gets stronger every second. dont invunerable mean cant get hurt

also in the spiderman vs batman people keep saying spiderman
will win easy

first by the spider sense will detect batman, sure it will like the other 5000 times spidey said my spidey sense is tingling and get hit the same way by the bad guy.People say batmans prep time i say spidey is not dumb and batman dont need it.Spidey is stronger but people like doc ock and the punisher takes his punches and dont get knocked out.

Batman throws a batarang then spidey dodges it but the batarang explodes behind him or lets out gas to knowk him out.batman wins

spidey webs batman then batman uses his sharp nails from his suit tha extends from his fingers and cuts loose. spidey uses his speed and gets to batman and uses his super strentgh with a barage of kicks then uses webs his belt and squeezes him to death.spidey wins

Batman uses his electric brass knucks that he used to knock out the hawkmen in justice league who are way stronger.

they said batman uses weapons to fight so its not a fight
i say spidermans web was originaly not a power but a gadget but who knows what happened yeah not to mension his spider giving him all his power. bruce wayne with no weapons vs peterparker before the spider got him. bruce wins .so the match could go either way

Darth Prefect
close.

Paola
Maney you're back!! happy

discuss it at the vs forum, please

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.