Species Name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Leader
What is the name of the species that help Obi hide from the Clone/Stormtroopers?

NoMeN
gungans?

Morridini
Um, at what moment? And is this going to happen in Episode III?

EDIT; Posted this at the same time as Nomen. When did the gungans help Obi-wan to hide from the Clone troopers?

Red Leader
The Clones turn and Obi hides on a planet called Utapau or something like that. They are seen in the trailer.

LandoSpeeder
Wow, Obi Wan goes to another planet to hid because clones turn? laughing out loud

darktim1
don't know the species but looks interesting.

Count Doodoo
It looks like there's more than one species that helps Obi-Wan based on the difference between the creature in the AOR #6 picture, and Tion Medon's appearance.

BAILY
Obi-Wan is hiden by Tion Medon and the Utapauians on Utapau. Is this what you are talking about Red Leader? Obi and Bail Organa go to Polis Massa, where Padme gives birth to the twins. Maybe they hide there too? These aliens are, I believe, little grey dudes. I am not sure. I read a spoiler long ago about them.

bilbofett
Pretty sure they haven't ben given a name yet

.:Space Opera:.
i dont think they will say the name in the movies, lucas will leave that to EU stuff, theres no need to know their names.

Stunrun
has Polis Massa been officially confirmed yet? i love that namewink i forget why its called that now, refresh my memory?

Good to see ya again Red Leaderwink where ya been man?

BAILY
The name Polis Massa, is on one of the action figure lists leaked out on: http://www.starwars-universe.com/fiche_actu2.asp?ac_id=4207

Same as Utapauian, the species of Tion Medon. They are called Utapauians.

darktim1
sounds like they are a mysterious race of people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.