Spiderman Vs Batman and Hulk Vs Juggernaut Final Bout The last thread ofthismatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Batman 24
Two i know this been discussed 500 times but just relax
i replied to the other 500 but no one goes on it because its 5 years old

how can the hulk beat juggernaut if juggernaut is invunerable
i dont care if the hulk gets stronger every second. dont invunerable mean cant get hurt

also in the spiderman vs batman people keep saying spiderman
will win easy

first by the spider sense will detect batman, sure it will like the other 5000 times spidey said my spidey sense is tingling and get hit the same way by the bad guy.People say batmans prep time i say spidey is not dumb and batman dont need it.Spidey is stronger but people like doc ock and the punisher takes his punches and dont get knocked out.

Batman throws a batarang then spidey dodges it but the batarang explodes behind him or lets out gas to knowk him out.batman wins

spidey webs batman then batman uses his sharp nails from his suit tha extends from his fingers and cuts loose. spidey uses his speed and gets to batman and uses his super strentgh with a barage of kicks then uses webs his belt and squeezes him to death.spidey wins

Batman uses his electric brass knucks that he used to knock out the hawkmen in justice league who are way stronger.

they said batman uses weapons to fight so its not a fight
i say spidermans web was originaly not a power but a gadget but who knows what happened yeah not to mension his spider giving him all his power. bruce wayne with no weapons vs peterparker before the spider got him. bruce wins .so the match could go either way

crazyspinz
dpnt say the final bout, because no matter what you say in this thread people will still argue, this is just opinions and it holds no ground anywhere, so no matter who wins people will still argue about it

and you have no idea what you are talking about

The Batman 24
If you are going the reply,please put what you thing about the topic,for example who you think would win.

by the way final bout is just to get peoples attention since this been up 500 times.

And yeah i do know what im talking about, well 95% of the time

crazyspinz
then this must be that 5%, spiderman would destroy batman in a second, but juggernaught and hulk would last forever, no winner. tie game, until hulk got mad enough to rip up reality it self

SarKastic_OJ
Wow, a nice match-up between opponents who are equal in strength as well as well as power...

Juggernaut vs Hulk...a great match-up, both seem unstoppable and invulnerable, both toss tanks and take missles to the chest exceptionally well....But I put my money on the hulk, dunno why, the only frame-of-reference I can use is in the fight against onslaught...where Juggernaut was easily tossed aside and beaten whildst the Hulk actually did rather well(when ticked off)..Also the hulk beats the crap out of Thor on many occasions while the Juggernaut "lost" to Thor in a recalled confrontation...Also the Prof.Hulk is smarter than the Juggernaut(not saying the Juggernaut ain't smart) and intelligence may be a key role in this battle "if" its Prof Hulk he's up against..The Hulk wins(in my opinion).

Spider-man vs Batman...I'd give this one to spiderman in an up and up battle because of his super strength, speed, and agility.Batman has nothing but his gadgets in which sometimes fail him miserably..Also he also needed a "sidekick" on many occasions just to beat some overpowering thugs with oozies....But on the otherhand Batman is damn smart..and his intelligence and knowledge of upon defeating many enemies is genius, in the end I'd give this one to spidey just because of his "mutant" abilities while Batman sometimes is found going hand to hand with a enraged random gangster....

Tron
This thread is so gonna be closed before the day's over.no expression

Seriously, why didn't you just put your opinions on both of these matches on their respected threads? And people do respond to them, if you haven't bothered looking at the Juggernaut/Hulk thread lately.

wrathofachilles
Hulk has never 'beaten the crap out of Thor.' They've fought and both have won. Also, Juggernaut is not invulnerable, regardless of how they bill him, but this fight would last for days.

Spider-Man gets hit because he usually is in mid-thought when his spider-sense goes off. Or because he's in mid-air and cannot dodge, or because he's saving someone and cannot avoid being hit. He's never hit because the spider-sense didn't warn him in time, not once. And he's never hit Punisher at full strength, and when he has hit Doc Ock at full strength, he did knock him out. You don't read Spider-Man much do you?

Cosmo Kramer
If Batman beats up Spiderman then DareDevil has just as good of a chance if not more due to his senses of beating Spiderman.

wrathofachilles
Batman doesn't beat Spider-Man, that's the thing. People just can't let go of that 'Batman can do anything' crap.

lifeisaglich
Sorry you feel this way, but the way he has gone through his obstacles. I think what you said it not far off. You know.... "batman can do anything." You said it.

wrathofachilles
No, he can't. He's Batman, so of course he's going to accomplish things that normal people aren't going to do, but he's not Superman, no matter how much some people want to make him out to be.

Paola
The Batman 24: if you start a topic with an already being discussed battle, you'll only get the arguments started all over again.

please, use existing threads.

thanks and welcome!

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.