Justin Theroux to be the new Ash!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Well - maybe, according to fangoria, but who could resist one of those "XXXXX to be the new bond" style subject headers.

Anyway Justin Theroux, brilliantly OTT in Charlies Angels - full throttle might be Ash in the remake. Or might not. Frankly, who gives a shit?

LINK! CLICK! NOW!!!

Cinemaddiction
I don't know what is worse. This or the "Saw" sequel slated for 2005.

BackFire
"This or the "Saw" sequel slated for 2005."

This is a joke, right C-dic?

x7Enigma7x
Well that sucks

hh?
the ****?

Cinemaddiction
sad

I kid you not..

BackFire
There is no god....

tabby999
or maybe one with a weird sence of humor?

BlackC@t
Hmm.......they could have least done a big search before deciding...

Mr Zero
Theroux is brilliant, I hope he gets it. I for one am a huge fan of Charlies Angels - Full Throttle and can't imagine anyone better in the role. This film could be brilliant and I'm looking forward to seeing what they make of it.

OK, Most of that is lies: But some of the above is actually true - see if you can sport which is which!!!

MildPossession
I liked him in Six Feet Under and Mulholland Drive, but I didn't realise he was in the Angels sequel, have yet to see it. Ooooooo his lovely black glasses in Mulholland Drive, yum.

But playing Ash? humm, well I could see him in the role compared to other actors out there.

Cinemaddiction
Theroux is brilliant - True
I hope he gets it - True
I for one am a huge fan of Charlies Angels - True
Full Throttle - Bullshit
and can't imagine anyone better in the role - Negative
This film could be brilliant - Nope
I'm looking forward to seeing what they make of it. - True..lse..?

Mr Zero
I'm the one person in the world who thought the Angels sequel was fantastic, and JT is one of the reasons.

Mr Zero
Soooooo close. You missed with Full Throttle - which I really enjoyed. Go figure?

Wolfie
Frankly, I don't care who they get to play Ash. No one besides Bruce Campbell can be Ash. No one!

x7Enigma7x
My Predictive Evil Dead Cast (If this happens I will go mad)

Ash: Justin Theroux
Scot: Matthew Lillard
Linda: Paris Hilton
Cheryl: Sarah Michelle Gellard
Shelly: Pamela Anderson

Thats probably whats gonna happen..a half ass cast like that!!!! BEWARE!!!

Sicky666
No one can replace Ash, Ash is unique...

<<Solo>>
....There's also a rumour in The Vine at Rotten Tomatoes that Sean William Scott is already confirmed to play the part.

But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sicky666
I am not gonna see it without the real Ash!

Darth_Big_Boy
I'm a big fan of his....thought he was great in Charlie's Angels and his stint on Alias.

But I don't know if he'd make a good Ash.....never know though.

eggmayo
I'm definitely not watching an Evil Dead film with Seann William Scott

Wolfie
I could see him as one of the other college students, NOT Ash. He would really have to be serious though... unlike every other role he's had before.

Jennifer_Tilly
This is not going to be great lol no one can replace bruce campbell as ash

eggmayo
Seann William Scott cant do horror.
He was 'ok' in Final Destination, but that was before he was really a big mainstream actor in my view.
Mainstream Actors should not play horror roles.

fi wilson
I don't think I could bring myself to watch anyway but I do love Justin Theroux. Would be way better than Ashton Kutcher who I heard was also rumoured to be a possible consideration.

Cinemaddiction
Oh, dear lord.

"The name's Stiffler. Housewares."

Evil Dead
Let's not confuse Ash from The Evil Dead with Ash from Dead By Dawn and Army of Darnkess. The character is completely different. I for one could actually see somebody like Ashton Kutcher playing a skinny wimp who watches his friends get possessed and die.

moviejunkie23
dude that guy from drive would be awesome in my opinion, but ashton and sean what a lmae pick. I hope rami steps forward and says screw you guys pick someone better. those two just could not fill those kinda big shoes. Sean has proven he is a hack actor and ashton is better than him but just not as cool as say theroux. But my own personal pick would be Jake Gyllenhaal big grin call me crazy but i would love to see him as ash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.