Animation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I consider animation to be one of the finer aspects of modern art.It pains to see it put to limited use,that is considering it childish and using it only in children movies.I have nothing against the current animated movie franchise,lov some of them infact.Beauty and the beast was an animated masterpiece,simple but deep.
anyways back to the subject,my point is animation can be and should be used to entaertain a broader audience.I'm not taking about the special effects animation,that's simply not enough.Lokk at the amzing stuff that can be achieved by it...

Barf Heaven
Digital animation is cool, and I loved the Disney animated movies when I was a wee little lad, but Disney is starting to lose its touch...

punkyhermy
yeah definately!

big gay kirk
I prefer the Japanese attitude to animation... the Americans try to draw actors... the Japanese try to bring a comic to life...

Kitoky
The American cartoons more or less picture just a real person, how THEY would look like, not their own whole imagination.

Anime is all imagination.

vrempire
ya..I think that Disney is deterioting from day to day..
i wonder what happen next after it will split from pixar...
anyway, some of japanese cartoon are suitable for adult thinking
maybe because of heavy theme...

Kitoky
Violence...

pnkmastr
i feel animations are at a higher class than any other cartoons sad

pnkmastr
wut do u all think

pnkmastr
?

pnkmastr
am i doing this right?

XxILuvVegetaxX
i dont understand anything... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.