how lazy is your ass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mc pee pants
have at it...

http://www.faxtoons.com/quiz/lazy_quiz.php

my results...

The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 41.304347826087% LAZY.

Now lets just put that percent aside for a moment and evaluate what exactly your score means in a way your lazy self can comprehend:

You are lazy. Very lazy. It is a shock that you even completed, let alone took, this quiz. Go sit down and relax. You probably need a break after all of the energy you must have put into this quiz.

Storm
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 21.739130434783% LAZY.

BackFire
60% lazy.

fever red
23.9 percent. I'm shocked. Now I'll have to work harder at laziness...oh. D@mn. Basically doomed to a life of manic productivity, eh?

BlackC@t
Shit! that's lazy!

The verdict is in, and it says that I am EXACTLY 8.695652173913% LAZY.

Congratulations! you got a great score. You are definetly not lazy.

mc pee pants
laughing

fever red
Yeh, you can laugh, you lazy b@stard.

Darth Prefect
EXACTLY 26.086956521739% LAZY

fever red
Not after I get done with you...you'll be motivated, then.

Darth Prefect
cant wait, babeh. naughty

fever red
Damn, that was fast...look at all that motivation...and I didn't even get out the pliers.

Darth Prefect
you know it, my dear Kate. droolio

Clovie
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 54.347826086957% LAZY.

Now lets just put that percent aside for a moment and evaluate what exactly your score means in a way your lazy self can comprehend:

You are a disgrace to every walking person. It would not be a surprise if you were too lazy to even take this quiz yourself. You probably had someone else take it for you, you lazy bastard.

confused that's not truth cry

pennyroyal
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 89.130434782609% LAZY.

o dear

mc pee pants
the laziest by far. thumb up

Phoenix Aska
17.391304347826% LAZY

§pearhead
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 17.391304347826% LAZY.

That isn't bad. Good job, you are not a complete bum. You can give yourself a pat on the back and get back to sitting on your ass.

Dr. Strangelove
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 26.086956521739% LAZY.

Not too good, but not too bad either. You are pretty lazy, but there is still some hope for you.

Sounds about right for me. I must say that it was a tough decisions on the "what do you prefer sex or sleep" question. I love both, but I chose sex. angel whistle

fever red
I always do- and ask anyone who knows me, it shows in my coffee consumption.

BadKitty
I can tell you with out the quiz I am 105 % lazy...if I were any more lazy I'd be dead

Tptmanno1
45 and some odd %

darkcrown
34.782608695652% LAZY

m!$hA
You are a disgrace to every walking person. It would not be a surprise if you were too lazy to even take this quiz yourself. You probably had someone else take it for you, you lazy bastard.

Congratulations on being 50% lazy..

L49_JoaquinLovr
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 58.695652173913% LAZY.

silver_tears
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 8.695652173913% LAZY.

Congratulations! You got a great score. You are definitely not lazy.

laughing out loud

L49_JoaquinLovr
50% more lazy than u

dave123
mine just said:

"You failed to answer any questions, thereby making you as lazy as possible.

Great job!"

hh?
EXACTLY 17.391304347826% LAZY.

BadKitty
eek! nice

dave123
well, it might say that... I'm too lazy to test embarrasment

hh?
laughing out loud

i tried, it said your 0% lazy.

Nazgulinthedark
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 28.260869565217% LAZY.

Not too good, but not too bad either. You are pretty lazy, but there is still some hope for you.

sniper
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 58.695652173913% LAZY.

sniper
wow, aparently, you can be more than 100% lazy

i'd tell you what it says, but im too lazy to type it

108.69... screw it

mc pee pants
laughing

m!$hA
laughing go spence!

lil bitchiness
My ass is not lazy flirt

Oh I get what you're asking....in that case:

The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 19.565217391304% LAZY.

That isn't bad. Good job, you are not a complete bum. You can give yourself a pat on the back and get back to sitting on your ass.

SlipknoT
117.39130434783% eek!

moonwalker741
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 26.086956521739% LAZY.

Jackie Malfoy
I took one of these tests before and it was alot of fun!I think I was half lazy or something I forget.Anyway I will try again.Wish me luck!In real life I am not at all lazy through only at night!JM

ClaraG
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 21.739130434783% LAZY.

Korri
my lazy ass is lazy smile

Jackie Malfoy
Well I took the test and it is what it says!Can't say I am argee with it through!

LOL!See you around!JM

Mr Wiggles
The verdict is in, and it says that you are EXACTLY 36.95652173913% LAZY.

You are lazy. Very lazy. It is a shock that you even completed, let alone took, this quiz. Go sit down and relax. You probably need a break after all of the energy you must have put into this quiz.

Telperaca
very lazy....ish...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.