Best animated features EVER!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
okay!wat r the best animated movies out there and why?i think beauty and the beast and batman mask of the phantasm are.The animation is stunnig in beauty and the beast and mask of the phantasm shows that animation is not just for kidies...

Battosuai_Tim
A great amount of the Disney movies do have good animation, don't they? They have improved over the years, greatly.

Well, my favorite would have to be, maybe, the Digimon movie, when I saw it a while ago. Now THAT was some SWEET animation. My other choice would have to be Samurai X:Trust and Betrayal. Some very good fight scenes.

Kitoky
*thinks*

*thinks*

Mononoke-hime.

bungy
hey can someone give me a sig with bungy on it?

BlackHatDefect
DISNEY:Alice In Wonderland

GREATEST(but not my favorite)
Neon Genisis Evangelion:The End.

WindDancer
I'm not going to get into Disney stuff, but for me the best animation was this anime:

Osamu Tezuka's Metropolis.

Speaking of which.....whoever finds the Manga...get it! Is very rare and hard to find.

Reborn Again
Didn't like it. I'd recommend Angel Cop instead.

RaventheOnly
eek! Samuri Jack and the animated Star wars feature both won Emmys no expression they are very good and magnifecently directed by Tartoskvy(sp?) who is a american cartoon God laughing out loud

LordKerrigor
oh oh oh get vampire hunter D bloodlust, Akira, ghost in the shell, the cowboy bebop movie

Mr Zero
totoro

Celestialgirl
I say Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away- well any movie by Miyazaki but those are my favourites

soundtrack
cowboy bebop: the movie
GW: endless waltz
princess mononoke
beauty and the beast (pretty damn good graphics for a disney film)
metropolis

Reborn Again
Try Princess Mononoke...

And I can't wait for Steam Boy.

Robo-Chocobo
cowboy bebop: the movie had some nice animation, a tad micro bit of symbolism(ya really have to look for it) and the jazz scene where their fighting in their ships is awsome

I also liked spirited away- that thing was cool.

WarSpawn
hm...

Escaflowne the Movie
Spirited Away was pretty good too..

doms_world
i agree with WarSpawn, but i would add grave of the fireflies to that. Also perfect blue pooed me up a little but thats what I'm like smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.