Spaced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnonymousNerd
Anyone watch this?

Great, great show... Simon Pegg is in it, and Edgar Wright directs it, that's about all that should urge anyone to want to see it...

BadKitty
a very credible friend told me about this show and I've been looking for it here in the states. I honestly can't wait to see it! big grin

kanis
alien I have seen every series of spaced and Simon Pegg is a complete genius. specially his mate it was so funny when he told his flat mate daisy that Mike had tried to take over france in a tank and has anyone got a favorite episode of spaced.

AnonymousNerd
The club scene in the first series. That's hilarious.

kanis
alien The one where Daisy's dog gets kidnapped and they assemble a team to rescue him. My favorite bit in that is when he is taking the dog for a walk and he stands on grass and looks up into the sky and shouts "come on take me" and the lead retracts into the leash thing as the dog was kidnapped and he says "oh ####".

Fearnix
rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.