Waynes World 1 & 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peanuthead
who here loves the waynes world movies? its so awesome its about these two guys wayne and garth (mike meyers and dana carey) and in the 1st one they have to battle the executive not only to save their show, but also Cassandra and in the 2nd one they throw a concert in illinois its fricken hilarious you should see it Happy Dance cool big grin

roundisfunny
Strange you should bring those movies up...I was just thinking the other day that it's been too long since I had seen either one of them. In fact, I looked for part 1 at the video store last night, but they didn't have it (blasphemy!).

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't be long before the double-DVD special edition is available.

peanuthead
what are you talking about it is availible i just bought it the other day...erm

<<Solo>>
They're talking about a Special Edition.

peanuthead
i no i got it at barnesandnoble.com it is availible

<<Solo>>
Not that one that one's old, chances are they'll be a new special edition.

Cinemaddiction
The 2 disc set is the one I own. Paramount tends to skimp on their "WIDESCREEN COLLECTION" DVDs, and never follow up on them, so what's available is all we'll get for a while.

peanuthead
lol prolly right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.