wHy is animme so FUKIN GAY?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KiLLJoinT
edit

Phoenix Aska
Not all anime looks the same...

It's based off of fantasy and can be written about anything that someone desires...

There are different styles of drawings to make an anime...but that would take too long to explain....

Gregory
Well, I'm convinced roll eyes (sarcastic)

If I thought that you were interested in discussion, instead of just a worthless troll in search of attention, I'd try to find some scans from, say, Blade of the Immortal and post them next to scans of Dragonball Z.

BlackHatDefect
Can I please

*Why is anime so ****ing gay*

Your spelling makes me cry.

What is most shameful is that you have used gay as an insult.Gay happends to be a sexual preferance you straight asswipe.

How much anime have you seen anyway.Who are you to make such a judgment?

~~If you like Amerrican movies,you like anime.They are the same thing,only one is animated~

Phoenix Aska
............you've made BlackHat very mad at you.....for shame.....

Who doesn't like anime is the question.....very very few people....

BlackHatDefect
Yes.as goddess of the anime section,angering BlackHat is like suicide.

BlackHat will now dismember you slowly in her brain.

Now lets compare'
Please tell me how any of these look even remotley simmiler*these are my 3 favorite series FYI)
http://mangajimatemp.free.fr/actu/dec03/deathnote.jpg -Death Note
http://haneoka.net/walk/pencilboards/store/fullmoon_1a.jpg -Full Moon Wo Sagashite
http://195.230.175.217/~japan/Genbu/Volume01x.jpg -Fushigi Yuugi Genbou Kaiden

Darth Revan187
what thatsa funy haahjaghahg i nver saw this thread befoire

Mandos
What the hell is going on here

Phoenix Aska
well...Mandos DR 187, my good neighbor is drunk...and my anime goddess BlackHat has posted sites showing proof that animes are different....

Darth Revan187
Thats one of the most funniest posts you have ever uhh posted. laughing out loud
Other than a headache I'm fine. No doubt this thread will be closed as soon as WindDancer comes back.

MornGlory
potty mouth

Joker1237
I think its preety cool in General,

There are some that I dont like, but its about the same in almost anything.

Pokemon hate

Hunter D loved

IT depends what you like I guess. anime has diff things to it. I sure there is a anime cartoon for ever one.

JLred
Isnt this forum to talk about Anime, not to make comments about it?

BlackHatDefect
Hes making a comment about it,therefore he is under the rules.He is talking about anime,however its not in an intelligant or "nice"way...

KiLLJoinT
edit

BlackHatDefect
THats why I think we should have a test to get into forums like KMC,to separate the "stupid" from the "people who actually have brains".

Then you have people like this,where you wonder why thir mother didn't just have an abortion.People who can't back themselves up,so they come ofv looking like they have a .3 IQ.

And of course,the stupid ones are *always*the homophobes...

KiLLJoinT
SHUT UP
dont bother me

BlackHatDefect
Im not.I am simply pointing out all of the faults of your claims,as well as your obviously useless cranium.

lil bitchiness
Dont post this kind of crap on here again.

Offencive language and offencive posts are not welcome here! Dont do it again, or you will be banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.