X-Men chat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goldeneye
The movie X2 was da bombs except they got rid of Collossus...a character who had a kick-ass entrance. How the hell does Wolverine tell Collosus to go away when he could have saved them a lot of trouble, energy, and would've made the movie better.

Anyway I had a question in mind which I just gotta ask. If anyone knows Juggernaut, they know that he really isn't a mutant but has the power of the Stone of Cittorak which gives him unmeasurable power and an unlimited supply. Dude doesn't have to eat, sleep, or breath...He's virtually unstoppable...so's Apocolypse! Can you guys help me out...who could kick who's donkey...tomcat

Shadow_King
ok first off juggernaut is stoppable.

Goldeneye
Yeah only by telepathic waves and some objects, but once he sets himself moving in a direction, hardly anything has been known to slow him down. We're talking magic here not mutant powers. This guy is a class 100 he can lift over a hundred tons

Shadow_King
what if someone takes his cytorak gem????

Sage Tessa
He'd crumple like a baseline who'd been kicked in the crotch... wink

Shadow_King
then how can you call him unstoppable. since something can stop him.

platinumx
he got permenently stopped by getting sucked into xorn's head fighting the new brotherhood. so thats another way to stop the unstoppable.

Shadow_King
ok.... if you say so. so i dont know how can you call juggernaut unstoppable.

crazyspinz
onslaught stopped juggernaut.... and this should be in the vs forum

Paola
moving...

another juggernaut battle.

talon00x
Ok Juggernauts unstoppability is completely physical. Once he begins walking in one direction nothing can stop his forward progress. It could slow him down but not stop him. He was lifted off the ground by Jean grey and he continued to move forward even on nothing but air. He was magically stripped of all of his flesh and organs nothing but a skeleton and he still walked forward. He was led into quick sand sinking to the bottom he rose back up. He walked on water. Basically if juggernaut wants to go somewhere he will. No matter the force exerted against him.
The onslaught story line was very poorly written. If someone gets juggernauts gem nothing happens. I don't know why you think something would happen he already has the power the only one who can take it back is the one who gave it to him which is cytorrak, and juggernauts power hails from another universe called the crimson cosmos.

So saying people like hulk, colossus, thing, so one can beat juggernaut is laugh at you laughing

Tron
Well, for one, Wolverine didn't ask for his help because he knew he could handle it, which he did, And two, he didn't just tell him to go away, he told him to take care of the kids while they escaped (which Colossus understood clearly), which makes a world of sense, incase the kids ran into some trouble, then Colossus could deal with it, rather than let them go off alone.

JuggernautFan
if they put juggernaut in the x movies i hope they CGI him. if they have him played by some offbeat actor (something like thing) i will never watch another marvel movie.

also, i hope he is a main villain in one of the movies. anybody know anything about it???

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Shadow_King
what if someone takes his cytorak gem???? impossible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.